• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Actually, I think Blaziken was the only starter I didn't stick with. I just can't stand him. Infernape is definitally better

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
    Nice title!! Vulpix was my first favorite pokemon ever, and still remains one of my all-time favorites. Oddly enough, I didn't start with a fire Pokemon until Heartgold, but I'm loving my Typhlosion!

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Shedinjareese, you've been added and Twisted, I put your partner's picture next to your name

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Count me in ^_^

I love Ninetails, Charizard and Torchic. Ninetails is so pretty, Charizard for my first pokemon and Torchic is so cute! Can I partner with Ninetails?

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Sure! =) I'll add you to the list with your partner! Welcome!

here's a new topic:
    Seeing as the images for the new starters have been released, what do you think about that new fire starter?

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    Seeing as the images for the new starters have been released, what do you think about that new fire starter?

Actually, I'm really happy with the pig-thingy. It looks like it may be fire/dark when it evolves /hope

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Anybody got Growlithe as a partner yet? XD If not, I'd like Growlithe, plz!

And as for Pokabu, I like it. :33 It's cute! All of them are cute.<3

Kindred Sworn

トレーナーゼロ
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Ninetales is my all time favorite fire Pokemon and Pokemon in general. Fire types are definitely my favorites, can I join?

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    I always tried to catch a Growlithe in the beginning of red. he always burned my pokemon D=

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years
    Awwww. D:
    I accidentally knocked out the first one I tried to get. XD
    I actually wanted a male, but then I came across Ronli...
    and so I wound up getting her instead. ^^ Glad I did, too!
    I wouldn't trade my Ronli for any male Growlithe now! lol.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    I'd like to join too. My partner is Charizard for sure, I have a Charizard in all of my Pokémon games, it's my favourite Pokémon since ever!

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Member list has been updated! Welcome!

I guess it's time for a new topic: it seems to me they're arent as many fire-types as there are other types. How do you guys feel about it?

Back