• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohhh BURNNNN! -Fire pokemon Fan Club-

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Count me in.

My favourite Poke is Blaziken! And I always pick Fire starter (Exept in Sinnoh, because I don't like Infernape's desingn)

Can Blaziken be my partner?

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Sorry about the delay D: *member list has been updated!

I've always picked the fire starter too. I was kinda surprised by Blaziken's stats. I wish I still had mine!

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    Can I join I love fire pokemon? It's a hard choice between Arcanine and Charizard but I'm going to have to go with Arcanine for my partner. I picked Arcanine because he is such a beautiful majestic pokemon, and because I really like dog type pokemon. My ideal place to take Arcanine would probably be in our volcano house.

Years
    Can I be into it too :( ? Fire pokemon are my most favorite. I love Flareon, Vulpix, Ninetales, Infernape, Charmeleon, Charizard, Magmar, Quilava. I'll choose Vulpix as my partner.

Last edited:

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
    Welcome to all new members! I'll add you all now
    EDIT:Arcanine is no longer available seeing as three members have claimed it

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Oh jeez... Can't believe I didn't notice this earlier... I'd like to join. With Growlithe as my partner. FIYAH!

Back