• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohmigod my friend is getting arrested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpsilonE

Banned
    Years
    I would bail him out if I could but I can't. If he goes to jail, only thing I can do is visit since he is in there for life if he does go to jail.

And I'm NOT one of those people who sits in their room forever and have never seen sunlight. And I DONT eat cheetos. I'm not allowed((ADHD thing)). And my room is NOT dark. It's colorful.
    That was a post directed torwards someone else. Not you lol

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    ....*blonde moment*

Still, I'm not trying to be cool. I don't crave attention. This is fricken real. And the day I get that message saying "Loren is in jail" or "Loren is dead," I'm gonna cry and tell you all that I wasn't lying.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I would bail him out if I could but I can't. If he goes to jail, only thing I can do is visit since he is in there for life if he does go to jail.

And I'm NOT one of those people who sits in their room forever and have never seen sunlight. And I DONT eat cheetos. I'm not allowed((ADHD thing)). And my room is NOT dark. It's colorful.

You would bail out a murderer?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I don't look at it that way. I look at it in the way that he was like a brother to me. I loved him and he cared about me and I could tell him anything and go to him for anything.

Sratch that.

He USED to care about me. I USED to love him like a brother. I USED to be able to go to him for anything.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Well just to be nice...

Cry us a river, and i'll build a bridge over it for ya.

Anyway as to the self defence part

In some states it is illegal to kill someone in self defence. Self defence is when you immobilize your attacker. Negligent homocide can be considered killing someone in self defence.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Dude, I'm 13. I don't understand half the stuff that is going on in the world. Let alone this stuff going on with Loren.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Oh, Hikari, if you can go to your newspapers website and find this court hearing article there on the website, please post the URL here. This is pretty much the only way you could convince me at this point.
    ...This is a real god damn thing going on here. Just because y'all are older than me doens't mean that I'm a stupid, lying kid. I'm not. Maybe the stupid part, but not the lying part!

I haven't talked to Loren in a while so I don't know what happened at court saturday.

All of you stop saying I'm a liar and that I'm trying to be "cool" cause I'm not. Life is too short to be cool.
    I'm fourteen. Not that much older.
    If any of you lots read the context, he murdered people in self defense. Now, I'm not trying to defend ~Hikari~, but context is important.

Anyways, he can't be charged with murder if it's self defense. Last time I checked.
    One more thing, ~Hikari~, if you get a chance, go to a court meeting about him and bring up the self-defense part. If they ask for evidence, show them the texts.
    That's how you know she's lying. You can't get charged for murder in self defense.
    I wouldn't go to a court meeting for him. Cause for one, I wasn't around him when any of this happened and two...well, idk two things.
    2. Because this is an entire lie?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    This isn't a fricken lie! I am soo close to leaving PC, and I know you all would be happy if I did.

But this isn't a lie! Loren Jennings is a real fricken person((look him up on Myspace!))! This is a real fricken thing going on!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Dudet... you can be anyone on on myspace. Old friend of mine goes by a fake name on myspace.

As mage said link to newspapers website with info on the trial will go a long way to improving our views on this topic.

Also i knew more stuff about the "justice" system at ten then my cousin who was 20 at the time did.

Anyway... want to understand stuff in the world? Watch some Hbo specials of george carlin for enlightenment.

Edit - Turns out that this loren jennings is a real person and was involved in a trial of some sort.

Source
    https://isanticountynews.com/2006/march/20jenningssentenced.html
    https://www.ecmpostreview.com/2005/july/28jenningsappeal.html

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I wouldn't leave PC over something so trivial as this. If people don't believe you, that's their problem, not yours. Don;t let that bother you.

Also, i looked him up (because i was bored) and he doesn't fit the profile image I had of him...plus it says that he's 19 (though he looked much younger). Honestly, the dude doesn't look capable of winning a fight...let alone kill six people...with or without a weapon.

And as the person ahead of me said, anyone can be anyone on MySpace. I can be George foreman if i wanted to.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Oh, Hikari, if you can go to your newspapers website and find this court hearing article there on the website, please post the URL here. This is pretty much the only way you could convince me at this point.

I'm fourteen. Not that much older.

That's how you know she's lying. You can't get charged for murder in self defense.

2. Because this is an entire lie?

All of this +1 in support.

Nobody wants you to leave Hikari. Either: You are getting strung along by some dude on IM who thinks it's funny to fool ya like this or you are getting some attention. Nobody is upset or anything it's just that this thread has gotten increasingly absurd.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    ...IM? What are you talking about IM?

I'm just tired of all of you saying im lying, when I'm not. I know Loren, I know where he lives((cuz he was my bestie))

None of this is a lie. If it was a lie, would I be trying this hard to prove it's not? No.

I wouldn't leave PC over something so trivial as this. If people don't believe you, that's their problem, not yours. Don;t let that bother you.

Also, i looked him up (because i was bored) and he doesn't fit the profile image I had of him...plus it says that he's 19 (though he looked much younger). Honestly, the dude doesn't look capable of winning a fight...let alone kill six people...with or without a weapon.

And as the person ahead of me said, anyone can be anyone on MySpace. I can be George foreman if i wanted to.

OHMIGOD. I know this dude! I hang out with him everyday! He is a real person! He is 15. Not 19. I know his sister, his mom, and his dad! Btw, his profile is the 1st one. I met his girlfriend too.

This dude isn't fake. I know him. He lives right down the road from me.

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Does a criminal try to make people beleive he is innocent?

Anyway so far we have a 19 year old loren jennings and a 55 year old loren jennings.

And... doesn't the name loren... soud the least bit girly to you?

Zet

Years
    All I'm getting from google searching "Loren Jennings" is some 54 year old who did some fraud in 2005.

Also I highly doubt some 15 year old kid would get the death sentence for killing a few people. Mass murders get away with life sentence, please come up with something better and txt messages saying "I did it in self defense" is a terrible excuse.

Whats dis? he's 19 now? magical plot altering device?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    The Loren I am talking about isn't 55. He is 15. Loren Austin Jennings, born on June 4th, 1994. This dude is REAL.

Just, forget this. Since none of you believe me, forget it.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    If you can provide real proof to back up your claims then we will beleive you.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Like what? The fact that this dude is real doesn't help? Pictures?

I can't get any evidence since 1) He isn't talking to me anymore and 2) I don't need to prove it to you people.

I know him. I know what happened. I don't have to prove it to you guys. Tons of people know what happened.

Zet

Years
    Actually yes you do need to prove it to us

1) never claim something without evidence
    2) claiming without evidence makes you look stupid
    3) why would the Bloods let someone like him into their gang? they could kill him ten times before he hits the ground

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Like what? The fact that this dude is real doesn't help? Pictures?

I can't get any evidence since 1) He isn't talking to me anymore and 2) I don't need to prove it to you people.

I know him. I know what happened. I don't have to prove it to you guys. Tons of people know what happened.

I never meant to say that I doubted he was a real person. I saw the page, and he did indeed appear young to me. I'd say around 15. You really don't need to prove that this is a real person, only that his crimes and things of that nature are real and genuine. Do that with a newspaper article or something of that nature as was suggested. I'm sure there is something in some form of news about it. Just type in his name on the website of your local paper and see what you come up with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back