• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oi

Years
  • Well, I've been here for a while and haven't made any post in the Welcome Lounge, so I decided to make one now.

Name's Axelmorph (Alex), I'm just a casual player who enjoys old school games such as Pokèmon, I've been looking for different pokemon games and one day and stumbled upon this website where I found many good games, I've actually made a tutorial on how to improve your VBA emulator performance and graphics aswell, you can check it in the Emulation & ROM hacking section of the site, add me as friend if you want to aswell, I'd be more than happy to share what I know with you guys. :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Alex! n~n Pleasure indeed to meet you! 'Bout time you made an intro since your account's already a few months old, lol.

Hey, hey, if you enjoy the older Pokemon games you're certainly going to love our Metal & Color Generation board (and perhaps Advance Generation, if that's far back enough for you)! There are pleeenty of topics there about the old games that you can participate in, and perhaps make your own if one you're interested in isn't there at the time. Do you only play the old-school games or have you any interest in the newer Pokemon games like HeartGold & SoulSilver or Black & White? We have plenty of different fans around the community, though, so there are a lot of members who enjoy the old series as well as people who prefer the newer games. So either way you'll fit in just fine! :) But it totally is awesome to have all these hacks here on PC, right? <3 It blows my mind how talented the hacking community is and what wonderful games they've produced for us. Thank you for sharing that guide, as well; I'm sure it'd be helpful for many of our members.

By the way, what other old-school games do you like? Sonic perhaps? ...Kirby?! I never played much outside of Pokemon as a kid so I'd love to know.

Aww you seem enthusiastic to get started here, that makes me so happy! Put yourself out there and keep posting around, since people that do that are the ones who get the best experience. You only get a small fraction of fun out of PokeCommunity if you lurk around so discussing with our members is the way to go. I'm personally not a hacker but there are plenty of 'em around here so you'll be able to discuss that with people as well as many other things. If you want to get to know other newbies or old-time members, why not check out the New Users' Hangout sometime, yeah? We'd certainly love to have you over there, but of course ultimately that's just a suggestion and it's up to you.

Enjoy your stay here Alex, and see you around! :D Remember that staff members are always online if you're ever in need of some forum-related help. Don't be scared to contact any one of us!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hello there Axelmorph and welcome to the PC family!!
    Most of us here started with the original pokemon games, and for me they'll always be special, and i replay them as well from time to time!
    Nice to hear you already shared some stuff with the community, keep up the good work :D
    Did you try some of the newer pokemon games or do you strictly play "classic" games only?
    Anyways, hope to see you around, have a ton of fun!! ^^

Years
  • Thanks for the welcome guys and sorry for the late reply :) Yes, I tried Pokemon Light Platinum and Omega Red, been playing them since I joined the community :D Very talented people in here.

Back