• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OJM's Pokemon Sprites

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    Hi, how are you? These are my sprites. On youtube I have battles and a coming sprite series!​

Series 1 and 2:
    OJM's Pokemon Sprites

Series 3 & 4
    OJM's Pokemon Sprites

Series 5 and egg series 1
    OJM's Pokemon Sprites

More coming Soon!
    Enjoy!​

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Uh first of all reduce the size ans its horrible to look at. Second of all those are nothing but cheep copy and pastes. Third of all requests arent allowed. Next time read the rules and 1 or 2 tutorials.

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    Okay. These are from a year ago. I have much better ones, I just need to make sprite sheets. I got rid of the request line, and read the rules. I also reduced the size. Is it better? Sorry for the... problems...

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm sorry I seem harsh, but...

Who would want to steal these?

BTW, unless you had a major improvement, i seriously doubt that you made that lucario sprite...which would imply you took it from somewhere...with or without permission, i don't know...

Please, don't our my time, and our forum space with these REALLY BAD copy/pastes that show no skill whatsoever... unless you post something halfway decent, and that YOU made, this thread is going to be spammed with complaints of horror...

(I'm not moderating, i'm just saying...)

Last edited:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    I'm sorry I seem harsh, but...

Who would want to steal these?

lol i was thinking the same thing, but really these sprites really are simply bad. your enlargeing and copy pasting in your fusions, and theres either horrid or no shading, i must agree with gp get some better sprites up

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    Those are actually pretty funny. That Shuickle looks like a chicken with the hair LOL.

:t136: Flareon :t136:

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    sadly i saw your series 3 and 4 on deviant art...theyre not better, they might even be as bad. im not trying to discourage you, i just think you should get this closed go to the showcase/discussion thread and get better before posting anymore. im sorry if i seemed harsh, dont stop keep trying...

-Burst

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
    Sorry to say this....

But it sucked. In example, Eroku. The head of Lucario is floating and what pokemon did you us more for him??

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    there horrible to look at, seriously, read some tutorials

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Jiralts is all right. But seriously.

You DID NOT make that Lucario. So you used a STOLEN sprite to tell OTHER PEOPLE not to STEAL your sprites?! WTH?!

Learn shading plx. And don't scale your sprites.

EDIT: I am doubting the legitimacy of your Jiralts.
    Inverting is a no-no.
    I CANNOT believe you added "orangejediman" or whatever to your series 4. If you could sprite that well, WHY IS THE REST OF YOUR STUFF SO AWFUL?!

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2009
    On some of the sprites you can clearly tell that you did no more than cut and paste sections of them, and the Lickykiss one is extremely poorly done, even coming from someone with nearly no knowledge of spriting. As was previously stated, shrinking the sprites would make the flaws less noticeable, though it doesn't make up for learning how to do it properly. Its the same in every area.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    Ok, when i asked to see something halfway decent, i did not mean just three or four things, and then the same old hoorah...

BUT...

The Gardevoir recolor with the copypaste wings is not to bad, i think it's alot better than most of your other stuff... you did a decent job with placement, and color choice, although it's a bit light toned. the staff does look kinda dumb though...

jiralts is not bad, and i could believe that it's something you made, since it's only a simple recolor/copypaste... but you did an alright job on that one.

misbuffet, although involving no skill, still made me lol... it's a bit funny, and doesnt look too bad...

otherwise, these are plagued with the same problems:

bad color choice
    no evidene of uniform shading
    bad copy pasting
    horible anatomy
    random mish mash pasting
    no sense...
    yadayadayay...

C'mon, I'm postive you could do better!

Look through tutorials, do some basic stuff, and you'll get better. ^_^

Just stick to recolors, until you learn how to correctly color and learn shading patterns, and outlining.

then just do simple two or three piece copy paste edits and work in the body parts with a more uniform look.

once you get better, then do the hard entire body pose changing, type redoing whatchamanot!

till then, don't give up, and keep trying! And most importantly...

(Keep Spriting!>
    OJM's Pokemon Sprites

Back