• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ok ok ok, pokemon all

Years
i was thinking and its only an idea, maybe a bunch fo us could all just make one game, like then wed have people do cbs, some one on cms, a few people on hoenn maps, a few on kanto, a few on johto, then some people making a new region, and then once thats all done, we could finish everything else up, idk just seems more reasonable to get one big game going, then making all these side projects and stuff.

Years
awkwardsilencer said:
i was thinking and its only an idea, maybe a bunch fo us could all just make one game, like then wed have people do cbs, some one on cms, a few people on hoenn maps, a few on kanto, a few on johto, then some people making a new region, and then once thats all done, we could finish everything else up, idk just seems more reasonable to get one big game going, then making all these side projects and stuff.

This is already in the process of being made, (go to the Pokemon Battle system thread)

Years
awkwardsilencer said:
i thot that was just a battle system, i didnt knwo they were all making one big game
Well it was mentioned, when i brought it up some days ago

Back