• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OK Pokemon hacks I would love to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zellbeast

I am SNORLAX!!!.....ZzZzZzZzZ
    Years
    A Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Hack, and A pokemon Emerald Hack that goes with the Pokemon Manga Ruby Sapphire... and Emerald... The dang manga IS ALOT cooler then I thought... Someone please Help!!!! O and I am making a new thread do to the other one being locked.... I don't know how to unlock it. I'm a newb hacker... I mean I don't know any thing.... and If I find out someone use My Idea.... I will Hunt you like a dog!!!!!

Ok these are just Ideas I'd like to get help with since I'm a Newb hacker... Heck I never even hacked anything before...... *Cries Like a puppy*

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    None created a mystery dungeon hacking program and this isn't the place to post it.
    Go to the requests thread somewhere in this site.
    Now christos or any other mod/admin please lock this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back