• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen OK! TELL ME THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
Years
  • POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE IS NOT GOOD THIS IS HOW I FEEL IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN I DONT CARE IM TALKING TO THE OTHER WHO FEEL THE SAME IT WAS ARE HYPE IT WAS LIKE OMG I NEW POKEMON GAME IT GUNNA BE SO COOL NO IT WAS NOT I GOT IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT PLAYED FOR A WEEK THEN STOPED GOT TO THE POKEMON LEAGUE AND I STOP NOT CAUSE IT HARD THE GAME IS REALLY EASY BUT IT JUST SO BOREDING TO ME I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST UNG IDK IT COULD OF BEEN BETTER SORRY FOR IT IN ALL CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP GETING A NEW LATER TODAY BUT YEAH WHO ELSE FEELS THE SAME?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would've merged with pros/cons, but you don't really give much of a reasoning for your dislike of the games. I suggest you think of more than just it being "boring" as reasons not to like the entire game. There's great Pokemon, a great looking region, great music, sure the post-game isn't that great, but you can use the battle subway, rebattle elite four, create challenges (maybe try some from PC's challenges forum), idk there seems to be endless things to do after beating the elite four in terms of actual gameplay rather than storyline. In general I noticed most people seem to find at least a few aspects they like about the games, anyway. Hopefully, though, you do find something good about the games at some point. :(

Either way, we already have a few threads covering this, such as immersive gameplay, pros/cons, as mentioned, whether they're easy and what you'd change about post-game. Check them out, since from those you'll probably get a good idea on what everyone else feels about the games. :)

And on a side note, it's probably best to avoid posting while your keyboard has issues with caps lock, since it isn't very pleasant for us to read.

OK! TELL ME THIS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back