• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Okami's Grand Showing~

Like what you see?

• ~Nice~

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Could be better...

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I like your first and third signature in the first post. I think you could add better text on the third one. And you're really good at animated avatars.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I like your first and third signature in the first post. I think you could add better text on the third one. And you're really good at animated avatars.
    Thanks! I do my avatars in Fireworks. (Fun Program) I will continue to get better in Photoshop. Here are a few more. The Mario sprite by me.

Last edited:

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Thanks! I just finished this one. Here is one the a did a bit of editing to but not much. (Added boarder and lighting) Just a picture of me and my Bass.

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years
    Good job! I like your animated ones, except the one with snowflakes, i didnt really like that :)

Back