• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Okay, another question about Shuckle...

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Shuckle?

Hi. Ummm...dunno if this is the right place to put this or not, but about Shuckle...I know in Gen 2 he could convert Berries to Berry Juice, but I can't find any info on the Internet about if he has that power in Gen 6 or not. Could someone tell me what games Shuckle has this power? Thanks in advance. Note I'm not looking for turning the Berry Juice into Rare Candies. So I'm not worried if he can't do that. I'm just low on Berry Juice, and I don't want to keep going to PGL every time I want to buy Berry Juice. also, btw, don't just say "Just get them from wild Shuckle!" because according to Serebii, Shuckle is not found in ORAS. And since Pokebank can't let the Pokemon stored in there carry their held items with them, I can't transfer items between games.

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Shuckle seems to only be able to convert a berry into berry juice in Gen 2 games; Gold, Silver, and Crystal. In these games: HG/SS, B/W, B2/W2, and X/Y, there is a 100% chance of Wild Shuckle holding Berry Juice.

Berry Juice is also sold in Mauville City. You can get it at the PokeMilage Center and it is sold for 10 Poke Miles. Pretty straight forward. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mauville_City#Pok.C3.A9Mileage_Center

Aside from that, you can't really get it any other way, it seems.

zigazav

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Shuckle seems to only be able to convert a berry into berry juice in Gen 2 games; Gold, Silver, and Crystal. In these games: HG/SS, B/W, B2/W2, and X/Y, there is a 100% chance of Wild Shuckle holding Berry Juice.

Berry Juice is also sold in Mauville City. You can get it at the PokeMilage Center and it is sold for 10 Poke Miles. Pretty straight forward. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Mauville_City#Pok.C3.A9Mileage_Center

Aside from that, you can't really get it any other way, it seems.

Thanks. Also, I have another question about Shuckle, but I think it'll have to be in a different thread, as the question in the original post I made in this thread has been answered.

zigazav

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Which game and where is the best place to get Contrary Shuckle without cheating? I made a thread about Shuckle abit back, but I wanted to post this question before I forget. Sorry.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    If you can find someone with a friend code who has Shuckle in their friend safari in X/Y, that would be simple enough.

zigazav

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    If you can find someone with a friend code who has Shuckle in their friend safari in X/Y, that would be simple enough.

Heh, sadly, already looked among the huge number of friends I have on my 3DS, and none of them have Shuckle in their Friend Safari. Guess it's friend hunting time...

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Otherwise maybe you would be able to find someone on trading forums who has one to trade. Then you can breed as many as you want.
    Unless you absolutely want to get it yourself which is understandable. But it's another option, if you're willing to go that route.

Back