• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Old guy... back?

Jamven

Hakuna Matata
Years
  • Well, maybe not full time.

I really doubt that many people will remember me. I use to lurk a lot in the Emulation and RPG Maker forums years ago. Throwing out tidbits of information every now and then. It has been so long since I have even logged in to lurk anymore.

My goodness it has been so long. I can't believe the growth that the PC has had since I have been gone. So many things have changed... I feel slightly out of place here.

I swear that I thought that the PC was older than 2003 (the date that it says that this account was made). And that I had an account on the old forums. Like I said, it has been so long, and time has addled my brain so much. So I am not even sure about that.

Does anyone know if Pika2 is still around? Or Vito? I remember Vito being a mod back then, not sure if he is around any more.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Wow it's beena long time for you then, well of course I dont know you but hey welcome back...

I dont know of any Pika2 or Vito, sorry. :\

5 years wow, but yeah we've grown a lot... and rules have changed as well, so brush up on those again of course.

Good to see you back, All the best...
    ~Ryan

Back