• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Old mansion Ghosts

paketo

Pickachu friend
    Years
    Did you ever seen that gosts at the old mansion near Eterna city???It is a girl at the second floor,last room and at the diningroom an old man without legs!!!!!What is the role of these gosts????

paketo

Pickachu friend
    Years
    The first time i saw the gost girl,was the motive to find rotom from searching all the rooms

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah they creeped me out at first and after seeing that and reading the description of the picture with red eyes I ran the hell out of there.

Years
    Those ghost creeped me out, I was like OMG, this place is haunted. Dx
    So you've been wonderin' what are their roles?
    Here's a famous one...
    If you see the Butler (old man in diner room) and then the little girl (last room at the way right, but you see her in the room next to it, the one with the painting) and if you have your Emerald, Ruby/Sapphire, or FireRed/LeafGreen in the gameboy slot, you might come across a wild gengar in the room with the painting. But I heard it's really rare.

Last edited:

Akaito

Forever Eternal.
    Years
    I was wondering myself about the ghost of the little girl myself. I don't recall a butler in the dining area though. I'll have to take another look at it.

So THATS how you get Gengar at the old chateou.

Years
    I'm not very sure, maybe only at night? No, wait, that's only for capturing Rotom. Okay, I think you can see them any time. If you don't see them your first time in their rooms, you'll need to go in and out multiple times until they show up. (It could take a very long time)
    The Butler - The huge diner room
    The Girl - The last room in the very right, but you see her in the room with the painting.

Years
    Umm...you know when you go in the Chateu, there're two staircases? Go up any of them, and enter the room at the top in the middle, if you want to see the girl, you go to the room with the painting, the one next to the last room way at the right. You'll see her in the other room soon enough.
    If you want to come across a wild genger, you'll need Emerald, Ruby/Sapphire, or FireRed/LeafGreen in the gameboy slot of your DS.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    When I went into the chateau I didn't even realize they were ghosts. I thought they were just the people who lived there.
    Honestly, Lavender Town scares me more, let alone it's tower.

paketo

Pickachu friend
    Years
    If you want a wild gengar,you should have only pokemon Emerald at the GBA slot.Unless,I don't know what will happend.

You can check <<pokemon marriland>>for information like this.

Last edited:

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    Yes, I've seen the girl one time. It was scary since I had the volume up, and I was playing Diamond under my covers, lol.

paketo

Pickachu friend
    Years
    The only thing you can do in the old mansion is to find rotom huh???Or it's something more???

Back