• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faospark

web Developer
Years
  • there are some Pokemon Who badly needs evolution like Pachirisu, i think it would be great if this Pokemon would be a 3 stage evo Pokemon like Pichu, Jynx I think need to like its contemporary Magmar and Electabuzz who has now evolutions. I suggest Mr Mime has a post evo, More Evolutions for Eevee Like Flying,Dragon,or rock, Skarmory would be great if it will be given a pre and post evolution

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I want a Metal Coat + Trade evolution for Pinsir.
    When I saw Scizor for the first time I was psyched to see Pinsirs steel evolution, only to find out that crappy Onix got one instead.

Pachirisu, Heracross, Dunsparce, Delibird, and Skarmory all need new evolutions.
    I'd also like to see a pre-evo for Tropius. Tropius always looked like an evolved form to me.

They sure don't. Skarmory already has a base 140 defense AND he's considered OU. Heracross has base 125 attack and a somewhat decent base speed at 85. He's also OU.

So yeah, anything in OU does not deserve an evolution. I agree with the rest though, Dunsparce, Delibird, and Pachi do need some.

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    As long as there's eventually an Eevee of every single type, I'm alright. Bring on the surprise.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Farfetch'd evolution with total base stat 500 and have the highest critical hit rating among all pokemon and dragon type Eevolution. maybe new evolution for some low-stat unevolved pokemon is allright, but for high-stat unevolved pokemon such as Lapras that doesn't fit

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I would like to see a storm cloud looking evo for Castform...it's only a small cloud now so it has to get bigger...and more dangerous looking!

oohh I totally forgot about castform. It has to be the weirdest, but one of the cutest, pkmn created. I would like a castform that could change into a dark type. We didn't have light/day in RSE but now that it's here make it dark! Maybe a dark/electric at night. Completely dark purple/black with glowing red eyes and electricity flowing around it. :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • A baby version of Kangaskhan would be adorable ♥
    I suppose like the baby in Kangaskhan's pouch xD

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
  • I really think these Pokemon need an evolution:

Tropius- make it a Grass/Dragon type.
    Sableye- make it a Dark/Psychic type or Dark?Ghost type.

and what about

PACHIRISU!!!!- make it an Electric/Fire type! Ultimate revenge!!!

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Plusle, Minun, Chatot, Pachirisu, Arcanine, Farfetch'd, Eeveelutions, and Lopunny mainly.

Years
  • Houndoom: He needs a evo, maybe a darker version of Arcanine, just make sure you don't need to trade for it, since its mt fav pokemon :D.
    Ninetales: She needs one, it can be part fire, part psychic.
    Pachirisu:Utterly pathetic, needs a evo pronto.
    Eevee: Just make a dragon and flying version and that will do.
    Gyrados: Yes, no joke, could you imagine a evo of this beast? It would be god like!

And anything else people mentioned...

Years
  • I agree that they should create an evolution for Pachirisu and also maybe for Minun and Plusle..

Volbeat, Illumise... Basically it would be great if they could make every pokemon that doesn't have an evolution, have one aha. But I don't think that they will and dunno if it would be possible.

Years
  • ^ I like this idea.
    Massive difference to Magikarp. xD

LOL! What would the Gyrados evo be called though, and what would it look like? It could be similar to the Kracken haha. As long as they don't make a Magikarp pro-evo i'll be happy. If Magikarp is this useless just imagine the new standard of uselessness we'll experience with its pro-evo.

Years
  • Don't want any of 'em single PKMN to get an evolution. .... I miss the stand-alones. They're a dying breed.

Hibaru

Advanced Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Don't want any of 'em single PKMN to get an evolution. .... I miss the stand-alones. They're a dying breed.

Not really. But we're always have New Evolution/Pre-Evolution in every Pokemon Gens.

Pre-Evolution Stone! It devolves a pokemon when you use it on them! Yay! Meowth need pre-evolution and Phione need to evolve.

Phione is a Legendary. Legendary Pokemon will never evolve except for changing forms like Giratina, Deoxy, and Shaymin.

Setosama

LegendaryPokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    Jynx is overdue for an Evo. So is Mr. Mime.

Personally, I'd like an Evolution for Spinda. But that's just me. An Evolution for Luvdisc would be cool too IMO.

And I'd say Pinsir was overdue for an Evo but if they gave HIM one, they'd have to give one to Heracross, too... Just to be fair.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • And I'd say Pinsir was overdue for an Evo but if they gave HIM one, they'd have to give one to Heracross, too... Just to be fair.
    that would work. and they can be the version exclusive pokemon.
    i want either a sharpedo evo or a carvanha alternate evo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back