• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    1. Some new Eeveelutions.
    2. Pre-evolution of Miltank/Tauros.
    3. Evolution of Farfetch'd.

That would be good for me.

Dragonika

Isshu Region Champion
    Years
    Lapras Evolution !!

Is it just me or does no one else think Lapras deserves a evolution.
    All the way from the first Gen and still no secondary addition, its unfair if it did evolve it should look like >>>>>>>> CREDIT GOES TO DEVIANT ART :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Its already got 535 base stat. Very few pokemon have much higher base stats than that. A pre evolution might come about, but I doubt they are looking to make a monster out of what ever an already strong pokemon would evolve into.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I'd like to see a pre-evolution instead of just an evolution. Lapras as a Pokémon works fine and doesn't require any sort of upgrading, but a little baby creature would be fitting.

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    A Lapras evolution would be nice, as long as it didn't ruin the original greatness of Lapras. I found some of the new evolution add-ons with D/P/PT to be pretty tacky. A pre-evolution could work, but another evolution could also work, depending on how well it was pulled off.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Surprisingly I've never actually used Lapras, I always found it to be awesome but I just never used it... I think a pre evo would be pretty sweet though.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I agree with the pre evo sentiments. I don't think lapras needs an evolution. I think gamefreak would just kill it like they did with other pokes. Just my thoughts.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    It could get a "sideways" evolution that has the same stats (like Scyther/Scizor and Porygon 2/Z)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    While a Lapras evo would be awesome, this thread belongs in this one.

*Merge magic takes place*

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    FARFETCH'D, DUNSPARCE, SMEARGLE AND GIRAFARIG! :[[

Those four have so much potential. ;-;

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I made up a Croagunk prevo who's name was really clever...Croagoo (See, like the baby sound "goo" the goo substance, and croak? Eh???) and he could be a pure poison or like a poison-normal.

Years
    Pachirisu
    Tangela pre evo would be sweet.
    Breloom
    A new Nuzleaf evo that evolves using some new method.
    Triopus evo only because that mofo can grow friggin' bananas outta' his dang neck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2022
    -Absol
    -Banette
    -Haunter (alternate evolution when traded with the Reaper Cloth)
    -Ghost Eevee- Bansheon? (I've seen some creative suggestions relating to an Eevee fainting around a specific landmark, something similar to Glaceon/Leafeon in D/P/Pt)

Ultimately, I'd like these as they're personal favorites (can you tell I like Ghost-pokemon?), but Absol absolutely deserves one to step into the OU arena :).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back