• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Old Pokemon, New Evolutions. Which do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    ok i gotta long list. message me if u like some of'm... EVOLVE FORM FOR GARYDOS!!!! omg that would kill ppl.
    pre and evolve of miltank.
    pre and evolve of tauros.
    pre and evolve of seviper.
    pre and evolve of solrock and lunatone (using moonstone and sunstone).
    evolve of sudowoodo.
    preform for phyduck, haha that'd be cool.
    evolve for spiritomb.
    pre form for tropius.
    and im sure i'd like to see more but the last one i can think of is a pre and evolve for absol.

How bout an evolve of Starmie?

Haonn

hello, zombie ♥
    Years
  • I'm kinda happy with the way every Pokémon is now xd.
    But, I'd always like some more Eeveelutions (:

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I'm kinda happy with the way every Pokémon is now xd.
    But, I'd always like some more Eeveelutions (:

Exactly! I don;t want to many evolutions. Let's just hope they don't make a wannabe eevee. Though, since Eevee evolves into all special types, it wouldn't be too weird (just deperssing) if they replaced it with an eevee that evolves into physical types. But a 16-evolution pokemon FTW!!! :D

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I'm not sure what Forever would think, but I think Cherrim deserves an evolution where its on two legs, kind of like a cherry-human. Because its techinically not in full bloom yet. As its main sprite is the gloomy one.
    What do you say?

Omnis

Needs to train... A LOT...
    Years
  • I wanna see pokemon that are due for an evolution. For example, Lapras, Marowak, and other Gen I and Gen II pokemon that have had no love...

And even though no Gen I - IV pokemon will be featured until after the national dex, I figure quite a few pokemon will get an evo, since Isshu is apparently a completely different environment *hint hint Eevee*

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Milotic 'cause he was not very good at battlin this gen so I imagine in Gen 5 he'd be worse so yeah give him an evo (He is SOOOO HARD to catch!!! Put him back in OU!!!!)
    Also
    Absol
    Houndoom (for stats)
    Male Combee evo

And another I bet you all want...

DUNSPARCE!!!

Edit: and more Eeveelutions of course!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I'm not sure what Forever would think, but I think Cherrim deserves an evolution where its on two legs, kind of like a cherry-human. Because its techinically not in full bloom yet. As its main sprite is the gloomy one.
    What do you say?

Ooh, but maybe instead of a human cherry thing, it could go for more of a sakura (cherry blossom) tree thing in full bloom. And if it evolves in sunshine form it has even more flowers and learns a special move. Or maybe only evolve in sunshine form?? But I hope Cherrim can finally bloom!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • Milotic 'cause he was not very good at battlin this gen so I imagine in Gen 5 he'd be worse so yeah give him an evo (He is SOOOO HARD to catch!!! Put him back in OU!!!!)
    Also
    Absol
    Houndoom (for stats)
    Male Combee evo

And another I bet you all want...

DUNSPARCE!!!

Edit: and more Eeveelutions of course!
    >_> You used the "He"...for militic...which can be female too...it's one of my pet peves when someone does that...or uses "She" for a pokemon that can be female...
    Well I just think Milotic needs better moves not really a evolution :)
    I surport the Houndoom and Male Combee, I also want a Absol evo for to see how it would look :)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I think they need an ultimate for for Deoxys. They need a Dark-type Regi, since all Regi's ever made were always weak to Fighting-type.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think they need an ultimate for for Deoxys. They need a Dark-type Regi, since all Regi's ever made were always weak to Fighting-type.
    Well that could work, they could give it an item that increses it's stats like when Rotom goes into the Devices :)
    I also hope for a Dark-type Regi...I hope it's called RegiQueen or RegiOmega...

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I'm thinkin most of the new evos are gonna be Pokemon originally from Gen 3--in Gen 4, a lot of the new evos were of Johto Pokemon... and Bam! Johto remakes! And RSE remakes are so anticipated, GF just might (and hopefully!) make them.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Ooh, but maybe instead of a human cherry thing, it could go for more of a sakura (cherry blossom) tree thing in full bloom. And if it evolves in sunshine form it has even more flowers and learns a special move. Or maybe only evolve in sunshine form?? But I hope Cherrim can finally bloom!

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking I think its name might be Sakurna, or something along the lines of that

Years
  • i would love to see a steel and a dragon version of eevee
    my main one i would want is a evo of seviper i mean he was ok but i want him to turn into like a giant dragon poison type because everyone over looked him back in the day he needs to beast it up and it works cause there is no poison dragon type :)

GlaceonCrystalz

I'm a glaceon...
    Years
  • I personally think some pokemon should be left as they are. you cant giev everythign an evolution. but i think that, over the time of a few generations, should have all 16 types of okemon for it to evolve into, and maybe even into a normal type eeveelution called eeveeon! that would be awesome XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • AAAH NO NO NO DON'T TALK ABOUT A CHERRIM EVOLUTION WHAT IF IT HAPPENS. ;_;

I don't normally like when they add evolutions to existing Pokémon, especially since the ways to obtain said evolution are getting more and more ridiculous with time. :/ Instead of just outright saying "Yeah, we want Eevee to evolve with a Leaf Stone now", they make you find a rock in a forest and the only time any Eevee can evolve into Leafon is if it's near that rock when it levels--what. That makes just about as much sense as a Leaf Stone not working previously. >:|

But regardless, I think the amount of evolutions they had in 4th gen was absolutely overkill. I liked some of them (Probopass, Leafeon/Glaceon, Togekiss, & Magnezone to name a few) but there were SO MANY and I just hated most of them. I don't want Black/White's Pokédex to do the same thing.

And I specifically don't want to risk Cherrim getting a bad evolution. ;_; DO NOT WANT. (B-besides, what if I ended up liking it???) I'd never have a permanent Cherrim on my team again!! ;__;

Years
  • i would love to see a steel and a dragon version of eevee
    my main one i would want is a evo of seviper i mean he was ok but i want him to turn into like a giant dragon poison type because everyone over looked him back in the day he needs to beast it up and it works cause there is no poison dragon type :)
    I like the eevee idea (: but other than that i like all the pokemon the way they are no need to evolve some

Years
  • I wouldn't mind a Legendary Evolution.

Everyone has been thinking about a MEWTHREE for years, so an idea would be to have ARMEW (An extapolation of the armour Mewtwo wears when working for Giovanni, but on Mew for an evolution).
    Saying that, Baby Moltres, named Peonite and for the other birds, Peachil and Shockling.

Darkfire_Danny

Houndoom Fanatic
    Years
  • Out with the pointless baby evos, please. Even most of their Egg Moves, the only real point of them as they get different moves from their evolutions, are rubbish rendering them completely pointless. I agree that stuff like Snorlax hatching from an Egg seems stupid but you need those stupid Incenses in the first place. It's pre-evos such as Budew that get on my nerves.

Anyway, rant over.

I want a Fire/Ghost Ninetales evo. The Pokémon is based on Japanese Kitsune myths which are said to have ghostly characteristics, so I've thought for a while that Ninetales should evolve; it's only a decent Pokémon at the moment, but with a unique typing and an utterly badass ghost fox design it could become really popular :D .

I love my Houndoom but I'd like him to have better stats, so as long as they don't turn it into a stupid fat bulldog or something I'll accept an evo. Just a bigger, more crazy and vicious looking Houndoom would do it for me (Kinda how Primape is basically a big even madder Mankey with a few extra features like those bands round his wrists). As long as they keep the Dark/Fire typing too :P .

Things that have been around since Gen 1 but have never really been useful for anything, like Golduck - a decent HM slave at best - could do with evos too. Dewgong, Rapidash and Sandslash are just a few more old favourites that I'd love to see with a new appearence and higher stats :) .

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • A while ago I heard that Golduck and Jynx will get evos damn I hope so...
    I also heard Sandshrew might get a Pre evo... WTF!?!? Are the people who work at GF high or something?
    Sandslash needs an evo

And remember...
    DUNSPARCE!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back