• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Looking for Bold/ Calm Uxie, pref. Shiny, and Wishmaker Jirachi, Impish Nature, and Calm/ Bold Wishbliss. Good IVs only.
    PM me for details.

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
  • Looking for someone to check if 8 of some pokemon are hacked or non legit. if you can help me that would be much appreciated.

Please pm if you can

AK99

diamond fc; 4769 8989 6995

Last edited by a moderator:

subdecay

my balls, your chin!!!
    Years
  • 2 Regice and 1 (shiny) Entei all LVL 40's. up for grabs. will accept 2 normal non legendary i dont have for the regice duo and 1 shiny legendary for the shiny entei(has to be either :

articuno, zapdos, Moltres, celebi, Raikou, suicune, Lugia, Registeel, Groudon, Jirachi, Phione, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Mesprit, Azelf, Palkia)

Now bear this in mind, I know that its possible that some of the pokemon i have mentioned may have never been released as a shiny but i dont have those in shiny so i do want them :) cheers, oh and pm me about the non legendaries just so you know what i have and what i dont have

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Hi! I'm looking for a Ditto of any level or nature. In return, I'm willing to offer a speciality of mine, a Lv 1 Sneasel with the Pokerus. If you are interested, PM me and we'll sort something out.

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • Offering: Every non-legend in existence with jolly, adamant, timid or modest natures. Ability is your choice.
    Needing: Competitive items

Ratio of trade:

Choice items(spec/band/scarf) = 4 pkmn
    Focus sash = 1 pkmn
    Leftovers = 3 pkmn
    Quick Claw = 2 pkmn
    Life Orb = 4 pkmn
    ---------------------------
    Also selling all evolution stones.

Now offering Eevees with curse AND wish.

Looking also for:
    1. Modest Arceus
    2. Berries # 59, 61, 62, 63, 64

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
  • Thanks to pokemonfan2, a new pokemon have been added!
    This pokemon is really valuble and you will not get this guy easily unless you have something equally as great. I have came across these many times and this is the best one I got.
    A special giveaway will be held using this pokemon in a while, but let me introduce you to: (sorry no pic) LOL

Celebi: Bold/ Natural Cure
    30/30/30/31/30/30
    Ancient Power, Future Sight, Baton Pass, Perish Song
    OT: 10 ANIV

Wondering if this is hacked? I have proof that this is 100% legit. Proof:
    1. The OT is proper
    2. The ID # is correct
    3. The ivs are possible and work as tested in Shoddy
    4. Battle Video #: 93-70561-95860

You want this? Your offer better be good. I am not just gonna throw this away for just any pokemon. If you want to get your hands on this, do not tell me to check your thread. If you do I am gonna ignore it. You offer what you think is worth the Celebi and I will easily decline or accept depending on the offer.

this seems to be popular so ima gonna offer it here..and see what pop's up.
    so if interested just contact me.
    please contact me by PM inless you would prefer to chat by my thread
    i'll try to work out a deal, but i cant promise anything...peace!

PS. if you do get this from me, this would be a no-redrisbution poke.

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Still looking for a Japanese Ditto. Offering 3 Pokemon from my thread in exchange. Need them to help with breeding.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
  • Looking for Yellow Forest Pikachu with Surf and with a good nature (and about 20-31 IVs in Sp.Atk and Speed if possible).

Offering : I have many shinies, events, and some ev trained pokes. Since nobody replied on my last post, I`ll increase my offer.
    I`m offering 6 pokes - you can pick any shinies, events or evd poke, but the maximum amount is 6 pokes.

Plzzzzzzz I need that pika! VM me if you got one - I also know some guys who can clone!

It doesn`t seem that anyone here on PC has a Yellow Forest Pikachu with Surf and a good nature (for example +Sp.Atk -Atk).

Well, then I have no other desicion to ask for a Modest Poketopia Pikachu with Surf.

I also have to decrease my offer on 1 shiny or evd or event pokemon because Poketopia Pikachu isn`t that rare as the Yellow Forest Surf Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    im looking for a seviper preferably UT (can be breed) with a nature that boosts attack witch include: lonely, brave adamant, & naughty (preferably naughty) if you have a seviper that meets this criteria please PM with you what you want and we can work something out! =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Hello! I have a Legit TRU Shaymin Lv.58 and want to trade it for a Legit TRU Shaymin Lv.50 (long story). Also, I have a Legit 10 ANIV Entei and want a 10 ANIV Celebi or a TRU Arceus (American).Also, an Almia Darkrai and want any two Pokemon Center Events or a TRU Manaphy. On a side note, I am willing to trade a Munchlax with Curse and Zen Headbutt for a male Smeargle or Vulpix with Energy Ball or a male Delibird with Present (preferably the Smeargle/Vulpix) Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Mistress Rose

Rarara Shishboomba!
    Years
  • Hello guys I am looking for someone to help me with a twocolumn coding problem, if they can help then ill give them any 4 pokes from my thread(almost done adding all pokes)

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Looking for the English Event Arceus, legit of course. I have many shinies or EV trained Pokémon I can trade for it, just hook me up on VM and we'll work something out.

EDIT: Also, this is a long shot, but it has come to my attention that a birthday pikachu is being distributed in Japan. If anybody has one, I'd like to arrange a trade for one of those too. Preferably a Feb. 2nd one.

Last edited:
    Years
  • looking for acreus, i would like many of them if possiable

well i have alot 2 offer, plus i kinda want a few arceus lol ill list some of what i have if u want

palkia
    mew
    celibi
    shaymin
    ho-oh
    dialga
    giritina
    uxie, and the other 2
    regi rock ice and steel
    mewtwo
    lugia
    zapdos
    maltres
    and articuno
    phione
    jirachi
    latios
    suicune
    latias
    grudon
    entei
    deoxys
    rayquaza
    cresselia
    raikou
    kyogre
    so yeah sorry if i spelt wrong, but thats most of what u have

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Looking for
    -Shiny Gliscor (Impish)
    -Shiny Lucario (Adamant)
    -Shiny Blissey (Bold)
    -Shiny Starmie (Timid)
    -Shiny Infernape (Naive) HP: Ice
    -Shiny Garchomp (Adamant)
    -Shiny Togekiss (Modest)
    -Legendaries
    -Kanto/Jhoto/Hoenn Starters
    -Events

Offering items like
    Choice Band , Scarf , Specs . ( I'm left with 2 each )
    Leftovers . ( I'm left with 3 )
    Life Orb . ( I'm left with 1 )
    Berries. (State your berries , I think I should have it)
    Masterball ( I'm left with 12 )
    Any other pokeballs like Quickball, Heal ball etc.
    TMs (State your TMs , I think I should have it)
    Any other items you want , if I had , will gladly offer it out .
    If you need any non-shiny,event,normal pokemon , ask me too . I might have them .

PM me . Thanks . Urgent .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back