• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    LOOKING FOR:

A long-term partner for my trade thread. I need people that can do any of the following things:

~Supply an unlimited amount of Master Balls, Rare Candies, etc. whenever I need them
    ~Someone that can use PokeSav in order to get info on any Pokemon I need the info on
    ~An EV-Decreaser - You need to have access to unlimited EV-decreasing berries and EV decrease any Pokemon I shoot towards you

If you can do any of those things, PM me to be part of the biggest thread to hit PC. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    LF:Shiny lv 100 Salamence, Shiny lv 100 JAP Charizard
    Offering:Shiny Mew lv 30 UT, Shiny EVd Jolteon lv 100, IV bred Shuppet lv 1 UT, Pikachu Colored Pichu lv 30 UT, 10ANNIV Ho-oh lv 70 UT

PM me for trade (only choose 3 of my pokemon for the 2 pokemon im looking for)
    FC:2193 0108 3403
    Im still looking for this

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Years
    Looking for: GRAPHIC ARTIST. You need to be amazing, though.

In return: If you can do this banner that I want very well, then I could perhaps offer dozens of legit shinies, legendaries, events, etc. to you for it. Please PM me for details if you think you've got what it takes.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Looking for: GRAPHIC ARTIST. You need to be amazing, though.

In return: If you can do this banner that I want very well, then I could perhaps offer dozens of legit shinies, legendaries, events, etc. to you for it. Please PM me for details if you think you've got what it takes.
    Lol.
    You might want to look to the Graphic part of this forum if you want that.

I can make graphics. I wouldn't say I'm amazing, but I've made some other banners and such for other trade threads, such as Stavross' old thread and Arcanineflames23's thread.

yomamathecableguy

Years
    @Alternative - I've already tried that, as well as the graphics boards of other forums. No luck so far X_X Would you mind PM'ing me with the banners you've done? Not sure if you'll be able to do the one I'm requesting, as it's mainly from scratch and will require a good bit of concentration, etc. I look forward to your PM. :)

oMikeL

Not very effective... :(
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Oh man, I've got like five of them freshly-caught on HeatGold. I'll post their stats and natures if you want, and you can pick whichever. Alternately, I could ditto-breed my (male) gliscor for you if you want a level 1 -- I think it'd have U-turn right away, which is nice I guess.

I'd really like a male exeggcute or exeggutor -- extra points if it's evolved. All I want it for is breeding Seed Bomb onto a shroomish, so nothing matters except the gender. :3

I just got one but thank you anyway :)

now i just need someone to give me pokerus...preferably for free <3

andersennavy

Born to be the very best
    Years
    Looking for a hasty female bagon or any of the evolutionary forms (only care about nature). Will give a pokemon w pokerus and any item/battle items you want just pm me!

Last edited:

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
    hey can someone

who has an action replay please feed my totodile lots of rare candies untill it goes to level 100

and then trade it back to me

-i will never forget the person who does it and always be thankful to that lucky guy

Buh

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    Looking for a Torkoal. It must be male and know Curse.
    Prefer an Adamant or Bashful nature but I'll take anything else.

Not sure what to offer for it - let me know some breedable pokemon you're looking for and I'll wrangle something up. Also have a few spare TMs and quite a few berries.
    I have male Turtwigs of pretty much any imaginable nature. I also have Lickitung and Horsea with egg moves and can breed you a Heracross that has its strongest level-up moves at level 1.

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    looking for any of the following shinys
    luxray
    Ampharos
    Jotleon
    Electrode
    Lanturn

Offering masterballs

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    looking for umbreon or dusknoir/disclops with the moves mean look and taunt.
    i also looking for bold celebi, palkia/dialga from the arceus event in HG/SS ,tyranitar and ditto with adamant nature

i can offer -
    occa, passho, wacan, rindo, yache, chople, kebia, shuca, coba, payapa, tanga, charti, kasib, haban, colbur, babiri and chilan berries.
    i also can offer some pokemon like zangoose, seviper, solrock, lunatone, mawile, lotad, seedot, growlithe, vulpix, teddiursa,
    magby, pineco, caterpie, weedle, kangaskhan, kecleon, tropius, bulbasaur, charmander, squirtle, chicorita, cyndaquil, totodile,
    treecko, torchic, mudkip, shiny uxie, shiny zelf (i'll trade the shinies for celebi or palkia/dialga only)

Last edited:

Darkfalz

A.K.A "The Bang-Shuhbang"
    Years
    Give me you best offer for
    A 2010 Shiny Event Celebi
    Note: This Event is not released yet, but it is going to be later on in the year, so if you want to see the event early, VM me only about this rare event Celebi(Obtained through an AR)
    This is legit. Vm me your FCs and your best offer for the Celebi if you want it!

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Note: This Event is not released yet, but it is going to be later on in the year, so if you want to see the event early, VM me only about this rare event Celebi(Obtained through an AR)
    This is legit. Vm me your FCs and your best offer for the Celebi if you want it!
    If it's through AR, it's not legit.

Anyway, I'm still looking for a level 100 Hypno, and other level 100 Pokemon. VM me for what I can offer.

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
    Years

Remember, it is April Fool's day today...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back