• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    LF: UT Careful Dialga & Hasty Palkia with good IVs.

I'll trade anything in my thread for them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    trading my legendaries to other legendaries

latios lv40 ut
    latias lv40 ut
    entei lv40 ut (heart gold)
    raikou lv40 ut 9heart gold)
    ho-oh lv45 ut (heart gold)
    regigigas lv70 ut (snow temple)
    rayquaza lv72

im looking for other legendaries that are not listed here pls pm me =]

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Looking for a Bold/Modest Cresselia. Offering Adamant Shiny Metagross. VM me if you want to work something else out.

captainfez3

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2019
    Need help evolving my seadra, just a quick trade back. I also want a trapinch, any sex, but prefer female. I will trade a totodile(male) or a totodile egg if you prefer. I would be willing to trade a Pidgeot as well, we can work something out. Pm me if interested please!

Hbloodbath

Breeder And Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    POkemon Of Other Nationalities

I'm looking for a male modest Gardevior or Gallade that is a nationality other than English

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    Request for any Pokerus infect pokemon, preferably above level 40
    Offering level 51 Cresselia
    Game: Heart Gold (or equivalent)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    looking for UT adamant superluck absol (preferably shiny with good IVs, but not necessary) and UT adamant poison heal breloom (also preferably shiny with good IVs, but also not necessary)

also looking for shiny notched ear(spiky eared) pichu, will trade 3 of any pokemon

look at sig for shop, PM for details.

Last edited:

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
    I am still looking desperately for a scizor with bullet punch. I need this pokemon for the completion of my team, and would gladly trade a suicune or another pokemon, but I'm sure we can work out a deal.

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    looking for a jolly crogunk or toxicroak
    i can get you a naive chimchar with blaze kick and tpunch or adamant sneasel with ice punch

Years
    Pikachu colored Pichu?

It would seem as if I have missed the Wi-Fi distribution of the Pikachu colored Pichu. What I would LOVE is if one of you people who can clone pokemon would just give me one on my Soulsilver?

If you do demand something for it, you will be trading with my Diamond, where I have a small stash of a few valuables.

However, I only own one DS, and since I ultimately want this Pichu on my Silver, it would be a major help if you could just link on up with it.

Or I guess if you insist we could link up with all my different games so I end up with the Pichu, and you end up with want you want from me.

As you probably have guessed I want the Pichu so that I can get the Spikey eared Pichu. I am not dead set on keeping your Pikachu colored Pichu. (It's just a shiny Pichu...) I will give it back if you want to just let me borrow it. I can't give you much more than my word that I will give it back, but if you are a trusting person, your trust won't be in vain. If you are interested, reply to this and/or E-Mail me at

[email protected]

We can Exchange friend codes and such then. KTHNXBAI!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back