• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Requesting: Forretress, EV Trained with good IVs, or a crappy pineco/forretress for breeding purpose. Also seeking a squirtle and vulpix but not really a priority.
    Offering: Lucky Egg, anything else I might have to offer.
    PM for details and Friend Code.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I am in desparate need of a Heart Scale as mine have finally ran out. I can trade well, just CMT. I am also accepting Heart Scales as payment on my thread now along with shards and tms.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    I'm in need of 1-2 earthquake tms. Check my trade thread if you see something you would want for it.

nohakman

Fear the Cadian Lucario!
    Years
    LF: Shiny Riolu and Shiny Diala (preferably not lvl 100, i like to train them)
    Offering: i really dont have that much. i got a zapdos and a articuno im willing to trade, as well as a UT Kyroge with pokerus and a lvl 95 rayquaza with dragon claw. i also have a bunch of female riolus and a couple starters. PM me if interested :)

King of Boos

I have issues.
    Years
    I'm lookin for a Groudon with any nature that doesnt hinder its defense attack and special defense. Neutral natures is fine. Ev'ed or decent IV's.

I'll offer either an ev'ed pkmn, IV'ed one, or shiny legendaries. Jus vm me about it.

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    does anyone have a UT shiny tailow with jolly nature or a fully ev'd shiny swellow with jolly nature to trade?

message me if u have one :)

thanks

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
    Years
    Seeking: Ditto with high EV's in every stat [Over 25, or even all 31's]

Offering: 10th anniversary Suicune, Entei, Raikou or Bulbasaur for it

PM me if you are willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2009
    Need ANY cyndaquil on DIAMOND

i will trade for any reasoable offer, i don't want the cyndaquil to be shiny, i dont care about the nature, i just want one ^_^ tell me wht you want, and we'll talk bout it, FC is 5026 1033 8298

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Looking for a Gliscor.
    VM me about offers.

Last edited:

eman1192

Shiny Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Anyone have a shiny fully ev'd bellyzard to trade?
    Pm me if u do, thx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back