• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkeychain

Master to be
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 20, 2010
Still Looking For

Want:Male Larvitar Jolly Nature Legit (will check) untouched or newly bred
Offering: Cyndaquil, Electivir/Magmars evolution for got his name (Free cyndaquil goes with these also)

If you want Electivire I will trade him using my diamond game and u can send me a random common pokemon but then u must get Larvitar ready and send me him while Im on Heart gold and ill give you a cyndaquil also for the trade

I may give out pokemon battle revolutions magmars evolution if your offer is really good just ask me and i'll see)

ALL TRADES WILL TAKE PLACE ON APRIL 17TH OR LATER IF EARLIER I WILL NOTIFY YOU BUT MESSAGE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU WANT TO TRADE THOUGH

Send Me Private Messages Only For This Trade Or I Will Not See Your Offer Or If I Do I will Ignore It I Dont Like Hunting Down These Things

THANK YOU :)

IM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH MY REQUEST THE BATTLE REVOLUTION POKEMON HAVE AWESOME MOVE SETS LOOKIT UP AND I CAN MAKE SURE CYNDAQUIL IS A BOY OR GIRL IF WANT ALSO WITH THE BATTLE REVOLUTION POKEMON YOU GET ONE OF THEM AND CYNDAQUIL, A GREAT OFFER

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2012
Does anybode have a dusk stone and a shiny stone? Pm me if you do, plz

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2010
LF: Electrizer

Offering:
Lucky Egg
TM89 U-turn
TM 92 Trick Room
Dragon scale
Any Shards

FC: 2621 0894 7634

Last edited:

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
I am looking for a Untouched lv 1 giratina obtained from the HG SS Arceus triggered event.

Look in my thread to see what you want in exchange.

PM me if you want to trade

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2021
Looking for TM for u-turn or x-scissor. Not much to offer, I have a heracross, sudowoodo, sunny day magby from pokewalker, and a sun stone.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm looking for a Heart Scale.
I'm also looking for someone who can breed and EV train this set for me.

306.png

Aggron
Trait: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
- Rock Polish
- Head Smash
- Aqua Tail
- Ice Punch

PM me if you cn do this, and for what I can offer.

Last edited:

Amaru

Master Cloner
Years
Hello. This isn't really a trade or trade back, but I'm looking for anyone that has any event pokemon that is willing to let me clone it using my Action Replay. I can put up collatteral if needed and in return I will clone any pokemon(s) you want. Please note. This code makes a 100% identical copy. If interested, please pm me.

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2014
LOOKING FOR: MALE ESPEON THAT KNOWS MORNING SUN OR IS HIGHER THAN LV 71

OFFERING:See my signature, or PM me for anything you might want, i have better pokemon

Silver Fang

Shiny Pokemon Co-Ordinator
Years
  • Age 32
  • MN
  • Seen Feb 14, 2013
Hello I'm looking for a shiny vulpix that can be nicknamed... i have shiny aggron and shiny electrode to offer... Pm if you have one BTW I do not accept hacks or clonned

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
Years
I need a moon stone to evolve my nidorino into a nidoking, anyone willing to trade?

I also need help with trading a couple pokemon from my Heart Gold to Soul Silver. Any help will be much obliged.

Still looking for a moonstone or two, will try to repay you

Years
I'm looking for a Chimchar and/or Piplup. It's nothing too big, since I'm not a super trader now. I'm not sure what to offer up, but let me know and I'll see if I'll be able to comply. Reply back in the thread or message me. Thanks!

Kudos to Envoirment, I now have a Piplup. Any that has a Chimchar, PM me with your request and I'll see if I can comply. Note that I won't be able to offer any shinies, legendaries, or other special types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back