• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmas

General
Years
  • Offering a Lvl. 52 Shiny Kingler. Looking for any shiny Pokémon, from worst to best. I'll attach any item to it, including Master Balls, EV-enhancing items, etc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Looking for masterballs, power weight, shinies/events. Offering some stuff. pm and I'l see if i have it

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    im looking for the tm u turn and ice beam
    i got some pokemon ill trade just PM me if u wanna trade

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    I Need Pokerus

Hi, was just wondering if anyone out there is willing to trade me a pokemon with pokerus? I can offer any shiny pokemon of your choice

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2010
    I've just got the shiny caterpie now, used my action replay. It's only level 10 is that okay?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I want 1 masterball to catch Raikou with don't know what i'd give in return sure we could work something out. My SS friend code is:4770 0149 0744. PM me your friend code

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    Your not suppose to use hacks.. Unless your cloning/easy ev training.
    But I don't think you can hack shinies..

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • I have 2 Bulbasaurs that i just bred. One has a timid nature the other is a naughty nature. First come first serve.
    I'm looking for caterpie or tailow.
    PM or VM me please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back