• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
Skarmory, staraptor, magcargo, camerupt, steelix, golem, cacturne, banette, dugtrio, raticate, alakazam, tentacruel, golbat, medicham, machamp, walrein, gastrodon, pelliper, chatot, clefairy, floatzel, octillery, glameow, noctowl, bronzong, lumineon, kricketune, sudowoodo, Azumarill, mismagius, drifblim, tentacool, roserade, wingull, shellos, meditite, drapion, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, azurill, quagsire, skorupi, hippopotas, wooper, bronzor, pichu, onix, raichu, oddish, bibarel, gastly, combee, pikachu, pachirusu, gallade, ninetales, budew, chingling, seadra, buneary, sneasel, weepinbell, blastoise, haunter, clamperl, rotom, ralts, vulpix, machop, buizel, horsea, phione, slugma, rattata, diglett, bellsprout, cacnea, spearow, rhyhorn, numel, finneon, wurmple, renoraid, snorlax, shinx, geodude, bidoof, bronzor, oddish, squirtle, bonsly, chansey, drifloon

(the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Colon

Acumora
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Requesting: evolution of inferape
Offering: any other starter

Last edited:

Yosoysauce

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2010
Looking for a Female Heracross. Nature doesnt matter.

Offering:
-Adamant growlithes
-Chinchous (with ice beam and agility)
-30+ Eevees of various natures
and TMs:
-Toxic
-Hail
-Sunny Day
-Taunt
-Blizzard
-Rain Dance
-Frustration
-Thunder
-Return
-Dig
-Shock Wave
-Sludge Bomb
-Rock Tomb
-Aerial Ace
-Torment
-Facade
-Secret Power
-Attract
-Steel Wing
-Snatch
-Energy Ball
-Brine
-Fling
-Charge Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Silver Wind
-Drain Punch
-Embargo
-Shadow Claw
-Recycle
-Avalanche
-Stealth Rock
-Dark Pulse
-Sleep Talk
-Swagger
-Flash Cannon
-Trick Room

chillxd

メインモシ
Years
LF: A Mudkip. Any Mudkip.

OF: A UT shiny Groudon (ps: it's a clone XD)

hairyogre got it :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 13, 2010
Looking for the following pokes : Crobat, Togetic, Politoed, Aipom, Espeon, Murkrow, Dunsparce,Heracross, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Corsola, Kingdra. Also need a Lucky egg. Make me an offer please, I have lots of pokes and items, especially TMs

Ian Watkins

^Is a total tart. X3
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2014
I am looking for the TM Stealth Rock. I will trade UT Wish Eevee's for it.

Thanks in advance! =]

Satoshi_Kun

A Man and a Mew Both Ways
Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
I need a waterstone

in exchange, i am offering your choice of a meganium or a pikachu (from the yellow forest).

dude22072

Pokemon master man
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
ok. so i want a kyroge from the embened tower. ill trade somthing dumb, then trade you back after i get green orb. and also i trade my groundon and you get green orb and trade me back groundon. just a request.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2010
Ok me again lol. I've been trying to catch an Elekid through the pokewaker but haven't had any luck. I could really use one with an Electrizer. ive been breeding some stuff so I could offer any of that. Level 1 Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Tododile, Pichu, Snorlax, etc. If anyone has an Elekid with the item and would like to trade please PM me or something, I'd appreciate it. :D

xcellence

Pokemon Master
Years
Offering Legit Shaymin, Legit Mew, Legit Jirachi or any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.
For these I either want a EV'd Milotic, EV'd Dragonite, EV'd Swampert, or EV'd Feraligator.

Also Offering:
-Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
-Level 1 Eevee's
-Level 100 Alakazam!
-Pokemon with Pokerus
-Spiritomb (Level 1)
-Feebas (Level 1)

Moneybags

The destroyer of evil
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Looking for EV'd Pokemon offering Jirachi, deoxys, darkrai, Shiny metagross, shiny lickylicky, and multiple others Pm or Vm me with ev'd pokemon and what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back