• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
  • Looking for:
    Spr_4p_485.png

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Fire Blast
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Hidden Power Electric or Grass / Explosion

Offering: JAP Articuno, Faraway place Dragonair, Shiny Suicune, Lv.1 Charmander, Torchic, Chikorita, Eevee, Vulpix, Riolu, Yanma.

Last edited:
    Years
  • LF: Munchlax

OF: PM Me :) For a little insight, I have Phione eggs, Charmander eggs, masterballs.
    FC is on my trainer card in my sig below. :D

Last edited:

Slowpoke Nopoke

-formerly YanmegaLv55
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    LF:Magmar(need this so I can evolve it and have a magmortar :), Espeon, Umbreon, Fly and Surf Pikachu, SS Groudon(to borrow!)
    OF: Anything from thread(Masterballs!), or PM me and we'll talk

Still really need these!
    Tell me if you have any or all of these
    Masterballs and events for trade!

NatureKeeper

I need help evolving my Seadra. It already has the Dragon Scale. If you want to trade and trade back, please PM\VM me.

Name: Donn \\ Code: 1119-2919-3214

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    lf a scyther with english name lol. i dont have much to trade but will try oh and if some1 have some masterballs pm me.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Offering:
    Shiny Milotic Level 100!
    Legit Shaymin

Legit Mew
    Legit Jirachi
    Shiny Duskill Level 71
    Any other legit Legendary except for Darkrai and Arceus, theyre not for sale.

Also Offering:
    -Any of the total of 12 starters from every region. (Level 1)
    -Level 1 Eevee's
    -Level 100 Alakazam!
    -Pokemon with Pokerus
    -Spiritomb (Level 1)
    -Feebas (Level 1)

Wanting: EV trained pokemon (must be a Pokemon I want). If you think you have one I want then send me a private message.

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Will trade Mew, Jirachi, Shaymin or Shiny Milotic for either a EV'd Dusknoir, EV'd Milotic or EV'd Elektivire or EV'd Kingdra (That knows Ice Beam and Draco Meteor)!
    progress.gif

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • LF: All four Regi's (UT), UT Rotom.

OF: UT Legendaries, UT Shiny Legendaries, UT Event Pokemon (few), EV'd/IV'd, Shiny EV'd/IV'd, UT Normal Shinies, UT Yellow Forest Pikachus (Surf, Fly, Flail, Volt Tackle)

VM me. (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    Can someone help me evolve my scyther i got the metal coat i just need someone to trade and trade back plz. 3653-3549-5493 silver.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for a lucky egg.
    I can offer a horsea(WITH dragon scale) that knows muddy water from the new pokewalker course.
    EDIT: Or if you don't have one, can transfer a lucky egg from my SS to my HG in exchange for the horsea.

Last edited:

Pokegeek1999

the frind code is for b/w
    Years
  • i want a shiney mew at any lv. with pokerus holding a thunder orb

i am offerring my phonei egg

my freind code is 3180 7270 4776

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    looking for someone to clone some shinies for me, will let you keep a copy as long as I get 2 back :)

Years
  • Requesting: Extremespeed Zigzagoon, preferably Adamant (But as long as it's male, I'm not picky...)

Offering: Anything reasonable. PM me with an offer if you can. Thanks!

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
    Years
  • PM me if you want to trade for one or more of the following:
    squirtle, buizel, horsea, phione, slugma, rattata, diglet, bellsprout, cacnea, spearow, misdreavus, numel, finneon, machop, wurmple, remoraid, vulpix, raltshoundour, sunkern, cleffa, pachirisu, snorlax, pikachu, budew, gastly, bronzor, bonsly, pichu, onix, rhyhorn, raichu, ninetails, chansey, oddish, gallade, abra, bibarrel, wooper, quagsire, clamperl, dustox, lockitung, girafarig, azurill, hoothoot, psyduck, carnivine, drapion, meditite, chingling, shellos, tentacool, roserade, hoppip, wingull, skiploom, sudowoodo, rotom, azumarill, mismagius, jumpluff, seadra, snover, buneary, snorunt, kricketune, blastoise, bronzong, lumineon, noctowl, abamasnow, octillery, floatzel, machamp, gastrodon, chatot, peliper, medicham, golbat, tentacruel, gengar, alakazam, weepinbell, sneasel, raticate, dugtrio, caturne, banette, golem, camerupt, skarmory, staraptor, steelix, magcargo, walrein, spheal, voltorb, electrode, glameow, purugly, toxicroak, croagunk, crawdaunt, corphish, omanyte, dragonair, dratini, elekid, electabuzz, aerodactyl, omastar, houndoom, gengar, frosslass, kabuto, bagon, kabutops, glalie, smeargle, lunatone, bulbasaur, nincada, cyndaquil
    (the color green means that there's a trade pending on that pokemon)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back