• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Looking for untouched Deoxys or shiny male ralts!
    Offering untouched Manaphy

Pm me!

Last edited:

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Whoa, lots of replying to do

Anybody has a Pokerus infected Pokemon??? I need to infect my Pokemons then I can give it back..

PM me or post here, thanks..

Shoot me a PM or VM and we can do the trade. I won't ask anything in return, just that you're honest and return the Pokemon to me when you're done with it. :)

LF: Starters, people, starters! I don't want any from Sinnoh or Hoenn but I do want: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chiqourita ( or whatever ). If they're female, no strings attached. If they're male, I BETTER GET A DITTO TOO. Btw, I'm also looking for ditto. DITTO DITTO DITTO. Any event pokes.

Of: Well I have a Porygon-Z with 31 special attack and speed IV's AND it's UT. lvl 100 shiny ev trained leafeon. 72 ev trained empoleon. Perfect IV'd starly UT (legit!). Any UT lvl. 1 spiritomb.

PM me and we'll negotiate.

I can get you each of those starters. They won't necessarily be female, however if you're willing to part with that perfect IV'd Starly as well as the Porygon-Z, I will breed and make sure they are all female and have them to you soon.

Looking for: Mawile, Torchic, Mudkip

Oferring: Sinnoh/Kanto starters, Absol, Hippopotas, Bagon, Riolu. Ask if you're looking for something else.

I can get those for you. Shoot me a PM/VM.

LF vulpix, growlithe, mudkip, squirtle, torchic and chikorita
    OF charmander, bulbasaur, feebas, totodile, piplup, chimchar, turtwig, absol, treecko, cyndaquil etc.

I've got most of those. Feebas, Absol, Treecko, and Cyndaquil seem interesting to me for my PokeDex and future shop for RNG'ing.. please shoot me a PM or VM.

I'm still looking for this one.
    VM me :)

I can get you this Blissey. :) I don't have it at the moment, but will start right away. Please PM or VM me when you get the chance.

LF Heart Gold Kyogre

I only need it long enough to get the Rayquaza...
    I'd be willing to do the same for you, let ya use Groudon to get Rayquaza in Heart Gold.

ALSO

I wouldn't mind TRADING Groudon for that Kyogre, so long as it is untouched.

(I loled, just got Groudon, used 3 attacks, got it in 2 Heavy Balls)

I'll do this for you. :) PM or VM me.

lookin for random Eggs, my Platinum friend code is below

NO BAD EGGS

im only wantin eggs i can hatch, they can be completely random, but no more than 1of each species.

offerin: well im just offerin random fillers lol

PM if you wanna get rid of your eggs!

lol This sounds interesting. Might as well. PM or VM me.

LF:Ampharos, Prefferably Lv50 and higher
    OF: PM for a negotiation

Danke
    lol

I can get one for you pretty quickly. Shoot me a PM or VM.

Requesting:
    UT shiny mareep/flaaffy/ampharos that can be nicknamed (with a beneficial nature)

Offering:
    Multiple things

PM me please for more details.

This will be no problem - I can have it to you by tonight. PM or VM me, please.

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    Feel Like starting over in SS so i would like some one to help me transfer A bunch of pokemon from My SS to my diamond
    and to reward you can have an EV'd shiny ninetales or if you can clone and you see any thing you want feel free to clone it ^-^ PM me if interested

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
    Years
    Feel Like starting over in SS so i would like some one to help me transfer A bunch of pokemon from My SS to my diamond
    and to reward you can have an EV'd shiny ninetales or if you can clone and you see any thing you want feel free to clone it ^-^ PM me if interested

I would more than gladly help you with this later on tonight. ^_^ I really want a Shiny Ninetales, so this is perfect. lol Shoot me a PM or VM if you'd like me to do it for you. :)

AvianAzure

The Azurean Knight
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Still looking for a HG Kyogre so i can get Rayquaza, I'll give it right back and i can let you use Groundon so you can get Rayquaza in HG as well

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    I have many Eevee's of Various natures.

Plus they Know WISH and FAKE TEARS

Most of them have Perfect Sp.attk and Def Iv's

LF:Shinies,Iv'd,Sweet items But i have plenty so just offer
    Ya these are still Available.... I got various natures...Go ahead and offer, Im looking to get rid of them.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Looking for gamestop pichu and ss groudon.

Offering: TRU arceus, movie 09 arceus, movie 10 celebi or anything else from my thread. pm me if you want to trade

Kazbat028

The Only Guy With a Girlfriend
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    LF: Staryu or Starmie any nature, gender or level. I just need one!
    Of: EV'd leafeon lvl 100, Ev'd Espeon level 72, level 1 spiritombs

billy_t

Kenpo Apprentice
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Offering: Fly Pikachu
    Wanting: Self-destruct Munchlax (Pokewalker) or make an offer

Slowpoke Nopoke

-formerly YanmegaLv55
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2010
    LF:Umbreon and Espeon, any shinies!
    OF: PM me of what you want, and we'll talk ;)

Danke
    lol

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back