• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Is it possible for someone to help me unlock Beyond the Sea Pokewalker Route?

It's unlocked by trading for a foreign Pokemon on the GTS.

i got a foreign Leafeon i could let you borrow ^_^ (if you wanna keep it itll cost big time, i love my jap leafeon lol)

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    i got a foreign Leafeon i could let you borrow ^_^ (if you wanna keep it itll cost big time, i love my jap leafeon lol)

Don't mean to double post, but does that work? Or do I have to trade with someone from a different country?

And I dunno if you'd wanna risk putting that up there. I'm kinda just hoping that someone foreign with foreign Pokemon can help me. With throw aways, so that they don't risk loosing something valueable.

I live in the USA, is there anyone in a different country that can help me out? I really want to unlock Beyond the Sea Pokewalker route.

Beelzenef

Luffy
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Don't mean to double post, but does that work? Or do I have to trade with someone from a different country?

And I dunno if you'd wanna risk putting that up there. I'm kinda just hoping that someone foreign with foreign Pokemon can help me. With throw aways, so that they don't risk loosing something valueable.

I live in the USA, is there anyone in a different country that can help me out? I really want to unlock Beyond the Sea Pokewalker route.

You could always try the GTS.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

the guy above me said how i got leafeon lol

but im sure it works,its from japan after all ^_^

its your choice mate

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hey, does anyone have an lucky egg?

I'm offerring the whole Hipmon family which includes; Tyrouge, Hipmontop, Hipmonchan, Hipmonlee ^.^

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    LF: Lucky Egg

OF: Shiny Trapinch

Also: Could someone please VM/PM me explaining how to EV train? I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    LF Lvl 1 Jolly or Adamant Trapinch.

Offering Spiritomb or Riolu w/ Blaze Kick and Sky Upper Cut, both freshly hatched.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Looking For a legit shiny poliwag nothing cloned or hacked.
    Offering: I have some legendary pokemon or a regular pokemon you might need.
    Pm me if interested.

Big BadElecta

Im so ninja....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 9, 2010
    LF: Really good lvl. 100 Spritomb and Miltank lvl.100,

OF: Shiny Manectric, Rhyhorn with pokerus(Holding procecter) lvl 77 ho oh

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Still need a Adamant Ditto or a female Adamant Scyther.

Will trade you TM Grass Knot and Mudkip, totodile, Dratini w/extreme Speed, or anything else I may have via form of an egg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back