• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    OF:
    Shade 666 (Umbreon) lvl100
    Sassy
    EV's Unknown(Didn't Train it myself)
    HP:382
    Attk:163
    Def:300
    Sp.attk:146
    Sp.def:387
    Speed:143
    Dark Pulse/Double Team/Facade/Torment

Lf:Shinies,UU/NU UT or Ev'd,Or PM me with an Offer.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i need a lv100 pokemon with pick up, preferable pachirisu, or moewth, or linoone

PM if you got one& wanna know my offers!

Years
    Hey im trading off some clones of some of my pokes:

Pokemon movie 10 Celebi- Almost UT (just a few extra exp points tis all)
    Arcanine lvl 100
    Shiny Gliscor lvl 100
    Mismagius lvl 100
    Wobbuffet lvl 100

If you are interested pm me about stats and crap.
    Just to Repeat, they are clones. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    SS - looking for Leafeon and Glaceon

Hello all I am new to this community. I am a SoulSilver player looking for help getting Leafeon and Glaceon. If anyone has any already bred, that's great!

I'm working on my pokedex and apparently can't get the eevees to evolve to them in my game.

Can anyone help?

My friend code is 1419 9156 3709

Thx,
    -Wyboo

Legend_X

.:Beyond The Legend:.
    Years
    Do you have a Growlithe, because it wouldn't take me too long to get a Leafeon or Glaceon(on lv. 3 or something)?

Years
    Swampert and Metagross

LF: Swampert and Metagross. (Levels 75-90 if you can, it not, then NO LESS THAN 70) I would like the Metagross to be shiny. :) ALSO, TWO TM EARTHQUAKES.

OF: Dusk Stone, Power Bracer, Power Weight, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Metagross (Level 55, only move is Take Down), UT Bagon (Level 30), UT Vibrava (Level 44), Arcanine (Level 56), UT Bubasaur (Level 5), UT Dratini with Extremespeed (Level 15), UT GAMESTP JIRACHI (LEVEL 5), SHINY JOLTEON (Level 16), UT Regigigas (Level 1). :) PM ASAP!

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    Looking for the following:

Mew, Metagross, Salamence, Flygon, and Drapion

Do not care about stats, just trying to get my Pokédex filled as fast as possible. Must be legit, though.

Simply trading and trading back is fine with me, but if there's anything you'd like I have tons of things I can get rid of (including two hacked shiny legendaries if anybody wants those, because I sure don't), although it still has to be reasonable.

Help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    I do have a growlithe to trade you. I'm new to the world wide web trading scene too, so... lemme know which person in the pokecenter to talk to to connect to ya.
    Is there any other pokemon you need that I might have to get both glaceon and leafeon?

Guy Buttersnaps

World's Best Boss
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    Need: UT (or EVd) Heatran of a Naive Nature
    Offering: I'll trade what it takes, basically. I've got 2 level 100 Dragonites (one is EV trained); 100 Alakazam, 100 Swampert; EV'd of the following: Togekiss, Scizor, Infernape, Vaporeon, Mamoswine, Jolteon, Tyranitar, Roserade (not 100), Forretress, Dusknoir, Zapdos, Suicune.

I have all of the power items, given time I can buy anything you want with BP, I have choice scar, band and specs.

Rayquaza
    Palkia (UT)
    Groudon

Just let me know what you want and I'll see what I can do.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Looking for Leafeon and Glaceon any nature+level
    Offering newly hatched vulpix with energy ball or any other requests

Years
    Swampert and Metagross

LF: Swampert and Metagross. I would like the Metagross to be shiny. :) ALSO, TWO TM EARTHQUAKES. Pokemon must be higher than level 70. :)

OF: Dusk Stone, Power Bracer, Power Weight, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Metagross (Level 55, only move is Take Down), UT Bagon (Level 30), UT Vibrava (Level 44), Arcanine (Level 56), UT Bubasaur (Level 5), UT Dratini with Extremespeed (Level 15), UT GAMESTP JIRACHI (LEVEL 5), SHINY JOLTEON (Level 16), UT Regigigas (Level 1), Michina UT level 100 Arceus. (If you want the arceus, then I'd like a clone of it :) ) PM ME ASAP!!!

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    im looking for a totadile, squirtle, and yanma. i dont have much but message me if you need any semi-common pokemon for them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back