• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    shiny minun & plusle evd in spatk & speed
    with perfect IVs

PM me

Viral Panda

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 3, 2011
    Offering: TRU Arceus

LF: Well EV'd Pokes (as I want to get into competitive battling) Shinies, other events etc. Just PM me an offer :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    SEEKING:

Riolu lvl 1, good IV's , with Bullet Punch move, Nature: lonely or naughty

Offer:

Aerodactyl (lvl1), Aerodactyl (lvl20, no EV's), Spiritomb (lvl1), Shieldon (lvl20, no EV's), Eevee (lvl 1), Happiny (lvl8, no EV's), Eevee (lvl29, no EV's), Togepi (lvl1, no EV's)

I also have many other sinnoh pokemon

Years
    Looking for a level 1 UT Modest Magmar, level 1 UT modest riolu, and level 1 UT Modest Dratini. I have many riolus, pretty much every nature. I also have many mudkip and starlys. I also have eevee, UT charmander, UT bulbasaur, shiny jolteon level 16, ut level 100 Michina Arceus. Please PM me. I need these asap! :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Looking for a LEGIT Adamant Nincada that knows Mimic or Shedinja with Mimic and Swords dance.

Offering almost every pokemon, most items, a couple shiny, and I can IV breed pokemon for you. PM/VM with what you want

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
    looking for a Sassy Eevee with curse (doesn't have to be shiny but that would be awesome) Pm/Vm if you have one ^-^

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Could anyone let me borrow their Arceus with Judgement and/or a shaymin with seed flare so I can teach my Smeargle them? Thanks, PM me ^.^

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    looking for multiple roost tms. will offer equal number of eq, t-bolt, flamethrower, or psychic tms.

PM/VM, even if you only have one, I'll give you two TMs anyways, maybe 3

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Okay now im really serious! im looking for shinies i do not have, but i mainly want a shiny leafeon (lvl 2 prefered) with a decent nature! check my thread for other shinies i wanat, and what i can offer, but serriously i want a shiny leafeon to complete my shiny eeveeloution set ^^

Hyunn

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Still looking to borrow a arceus and/or shaymin!

Also looking for a free shuckle now :)

XxRogueTrainerxX

Needs a better username
    Years
    I have no Shinies or EVs, sorry.

Wants:
    Altaria, any nature, male wanted, preferably above level 40.
    Gardevoir or Gallade, any nature, male wanted, preferably above level 40.

Offering:
    Entei, Gentle Nature, level 40.
    Lugia, Relaxed Nature, level 45.

I'll take any other offers as well. PM me or VM me if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I would like to transfer about 6 of my pokemon over to my SS, pm me if you can help me do this please.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Looking for a LEGIT Adamant Nincada that knows Mimic or Shedinja with Mimic and Swords dance.

Offering almost every pokemon, most items, a couple shiny, and I can IV breed pokemon for you. PM/VM with what you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back