• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
    Looking for a few well bred pokemon: Quiet UT Spiritomb with the egg move Shadow Sneak and a Jolly UT Treecko with the egg moves Crunch and Leech Seed.

Offering: Let me know what you are in need of and I'll see what I can do. just be reasonable please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2011
    Looking for a LEGIT Attack boosting nature (preferably Adamant) Nincada that knows Mimic or Shedinja with Mimic and Swords dance. Shiny would be awesome but its not important. Preferably one with good IVs, at least in attack.

LEGIT UT Staryu with Good IVs and good nature.

Will consider any other Legit UT IVed pokemon.

Offering almost every pokemon, self destruct Munchlax, Goon Scizor, most items, a couple shiny, and I can IV breed pokemon for you. PM/VM with what you want.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Looking for: Metal Coat can be attached to some random filler.
    Offering: Any of the starters or any breedable you might need or an item as well.
    Pm if interested.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im lookin for someone generous enough to give me a LUCKY EGG, i would really appreciate it:)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    OF : jap Suicune, event jirachi, ut mesprit, shiny infernape, shiny lugia
    LF : PM me some offers

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2012
    I need a frickin MALE EXTREMESPEED DRATINI! Don't have tons of pokes but ill give it to u if i have it

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
    Years
    I'm looking for a Kingdra and a Gliscor. I'm willing to offer a Lv. 55 Timid Dragonite and a Lv. 47 Adamant Phione. I need the Kingdra and Gliscor really badly ^.^;

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    need TOGETIC and SHARPEDO. message me with your wants and ill try and do my best, no unreasonable offers please.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I am still looking for these pokemon to complete my pokedex: Caterpie, Farfetched goldeen, jynx (or smoochem), magmar(or magby), kabuto, octerilly, delebird, seedot, spinda, spiritomb, skorupi.

Offering: message me. I dont have shinies, i dont have EV trained or good IV pokemon. I have pokemon to help with your dex. I have items.

Years
    I am still looking for these pokemon to complete my pokedex: Caterpie, Farfetched goldeen, jynx (or smoochem), magmar(or magby), kabuto, octerilly, delebird, seedot, spinda, spiritomb, skorupi.

Offering: message me. I dont have shinies, i dont have EV trained or good IV pokemon. I have pokemon to help with your dex. I have items.
    If you dont mind waiting i can breed a magby for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back