• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I'm requesting something VERY rare now.
    I'm looking for one specific pokemon.

I'm looking for a Japanese Celebi, from the Bonus Disk that came with a preordered Japanese Pokemon Colosseum.
    I doubt anyone has one, but I've wanted one since that game came out.

I'll offer ANYTHING, EV training for life and any 5 Shiny Pokemon you want.

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    im lookin for a SHINY MEW! preferably low leveled or UT!
    i will offer 3 pokes of your choice from my thread, Just vm/pm me:)

Last edited:
    Years
    Looking for someone to trust. Trading my Ev'd attack/defense Rydon with protector as item to evolve into Ryperior and trade back.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    looking for ANYTHING holding a lucky egg (to increase the speed of my training for Red) It can be a freakin' MAGIKARP I don't care, as long as it's holding a lucky egg.
    PM/ VM with what you want and I will see if I can offer what you want.

Still in desperate need of this. and if possible can it be a cyndaquil holding it?:)

Years
    im doing a giveaway type thing...the first person that gets me a deep sea scale and a shiny male duskul holding reapers cloth nicknamed Grim(withat caps on G lower case on rim)will get to have 2 out of the three followig if you only have on out of the 2 i want you only get 1 poke

pktopia electivre and magmortar (these come apart)or jirachi VM/PM me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    looking for either event arceus, mew, or deoxys
    offering: groudon, event jirachi, charizard, any of the legendary dogs, ho-oh, lugia, legend birds, jap absol, lapras.

PM ME

Last edited:

Team Sweeper

BEYOND GODLIKE
    Years
    TREECKOS AND PIPLUPS

I have been breeding my treecko and my piplup searching for a specific nature and now i have about 3 boxes filled with them so i am now giving them away pm or vm me if you would like one.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    LF the following TM
    Iorn Tail
    Shadow Ball
    steel wing
    dragon pulse
    aerial ace
    brick break
    enery ball
    earthquake
    ice beam

PM and I tell you what I got to offer

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
    Still offering a box load of wish eevee's, I just want to get rid of them instead of having to release 'em all.

• Some Female eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • Some Male eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 2 eggs containing wish eevees.
    Atm I'm desperate for a concert chatot, and a normal Dialga/Palkia, but feel free to offer what you like on these, as long as it's nice, I'll probably say yes. Pm or vm me. ~

Still offering these, still loads to get rid of!

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Looking for Flychus, I have Gamestop Pichus

I have Two Gamestop Pichus that I no longer need, Also a gamestop Jirachi, a Female Combee nick named "Hive Queen" and a Cresselia nick named "Moon Dancer" that I am willing to trade for Flychus. I also would like them to have nick names. Actually, one with the nick name "Iron Man" another with the nick name "Zim". The others may have any nick name you can think of, but if you can't think of anything, I can come up with more names... I'm on summer vacation so I stay up late, Also I'm on the west coast of the US time zone, or fallow this clock: https://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/pacific-time/

Soul Silver
    Player name:
    SueMoon
    Friend code:
    4426 3703 3108

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2015
    Just wondering is Flower paradise shaymin with
    IVS 18/28/28/8/11/28
    Lonely Nature
    Is any good? thanks

Not sure, but if you have it and don't want it, I'll gladly take it off your hands. :D

Looking for a Shaymin. :) PM me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back