• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

Years
  • I have the new NZ manaphy (wifi manaphy event) UFT.
    I'm mainly looking for German NZ pikachu, Ario pikachu, Mizunotami manaphy, ESTEU09 Regigigas or other event pokemon in return for the manpahy.

Please pm/vm me if interested. Thanks. [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

Conall

The Doctor
    Years
  • Requesting: Trade Evolution, Kadabra.
    PM me if you're willing. This would be my first time doing this, so I'll need a quick walk-through of how to do it this way.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    Requesting a Beldum and bagon
    Offering: Pick 2:Level 1 squirtle, chikorita, bulbasaur, piplup, treecko

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Hiya everyone!:) I have three shinies that I'm looking to trade, including two NNed but otherwise untouched (Calm Pidgey, F and Relaxed Trapinch, M) and a nicknameable M bold shiny Diglett. Other shinies would be great. PM me please!

chardestroys

getting on his feet again
    Years
  • shiny pokemon

Seeking:
    Shiny beldum, Shiny vulpix, Shiny eevee, Shiny marill

Offering:
    An ev trained pokemon of your asking with a nature and moveset of your choice and a fresh pokerus! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I need to evolve my Porygon into Porygon2, and then into Porygon-Z. I would like an EV trained Pokemon for trade collateral, as it is Ev'ed. My FC is 4426-6381-4119. PM me if you'll help me out.

Last edited:

crazygoalie13

DarkBlaze
    Years
  • Trades

I would love to trade my graveler just to evolve it, and the same with my Kadabra. Also, If anyone has a free, low level houndour, i don't care what nature or IV's, I would dearly love to have it.

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    I am looking for a Female Skitty/Delcatty. CMT I need this bad so I can breed eevee with wish.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Hey, Nugg, I'll give you something with Pokerus if you help me evolve my Porygon twice. FC is in the sig.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Looking for a Male Shiny Larvitar.. I don't care what Nature as long as it's not nicknamed.

I will trade in return one of my shinies, I have Rayquaza, Venonat, Trapinch, and Dunsparce all are shiny and not nicknamed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • SEEKING: TM29: Psychic
    OFFERING: I'm up to the Radio Tower in Goldenrod where Team Rocket has taken over, so I don't have a lot to offer, but I'll try and meet any match (you can have the Shiny Gyarados if you like). I only need the Psychic TM so my Xatu has a psychic move before the Elite Four.
    FRIEND CODE: 3653 5457 8922

Years
  • Looking for 13th movie Entei untouched.

Offering Japanese shiny Bold EV trained Suicune.
    EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SpA
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Roar
    -Calm Mind

Or both a shiny Gyarados and shiny Charmander untouched.

Last edited:
    Years
  • looking for: japanese/french/german flawless ditto and a flawless bulbasaur
    offering: articuno,zapdos,moltres,mesprit,azelf,uxie,girantina,dialga,palkia,regigas,heatran and cresselia
    pick 5 per pokemon (this number MAY be negotiable)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back