• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    In need of U-turn, (TM 89).
    Idunno, ask for what sounds fair to you. PM me please.

Taken care of.

Last edited:

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Looking for ANY flawless/near flawless Ditto. Nature, country of origin, etc. doesn't matter. PM me for offers :)

cassiopeia

something something something
    Years
  • LF: Shiny Poochyena/Mightyena (hopefully but with the Egg Move Ice Fang but doesn't have to have it.)

OF: Shiny Lv. 56 Gengar, EV Trained. Previous owner nicknamed it BooBerry (sorry).

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    im looking for tm's ice beam explosion and earthquake pm me if u have any you would be willing to trade and ill let u know what ill trade u for them

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
  • LF: shiny Latias & Latios

OF: Gamestop Jirachi
    Pikachu colored Pichu (got in trade.)
    Shiny Lv. 5 Modest Charmander (holding a Power Lens. Also got him in a trade.)
    Shiny Lv. 16 Eevee (Got him in a trade.)
    Lv. 72 Adamant natured Salamence

PM if interested. Thx! :)

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • Looking for Leafeon!

Hey guys, I've been skimming through the shops looking for a leafeon, if it's not EV trained, but contains good stats, i'm willing to trade, if it's EV trained then i'll even try harder to match up a good enough offer, but please, My Leafeon got stolen... the way it got stolen i'd rather not tell since it's pretty stupid... -.-' but it was a pretty high level and raising one seems like a hassle to me... so anyone up for a trade? =(

Song Major

It all ends with a Double Bar
    Years
  • Looking for a tradeback partner for my Graveler.

Also looking for an IV'd Murkrow, but I don't have much to offer...Calm Rotom?

PM?

WolfSoul

Blaze Trainer~
    Years
  • EV trained leafeon, calm nature anyone please? I don't have much to offer, but if you have a leafeon you can trade, please pm or vm me and we'll sort a deal out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back