• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm looking for a male spare lickitung. I couldn't find one outside of bills house. Pm me if you're willing to give it to me for free. I need it for the old man stone collection.

Magmarizer

Hitokiri Battōsai
    Years
    LF: someone to EV train two of my pokemon. Also, if you can transform a rotom, that would be nice.

OF: You can have copys of the pokemon you train, or CMT.

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
    looking for 1 shiny stone
    3 master balls

after a dozen ultra balls i cant seem to catch entei & raikou even tho they r in Sleep status with 1 hit of HP each they break out and flee. so i gues i need to trade or master balls

offering pokemon/TMs/pokerus pm for offers/requests

Ramirez19

Got To Catch'em All!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Want a shiny or non shiny milotic, if you have one we can work something out hopefully lol, but im really looking for one.

Pm, And well make an offer. Thanks

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
    I need some body to clone 3 pokemon for me :).
    They can keep a copy of the clones in return, or I'll see what else I can rustle up.

Also still needing a elekid with all three elemental punches.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Hi all!
    Requesting - Shiny Mew
    Offering - *Changed* Whatever from my thread. I have - World10 Crobat, Crown Beasts, 10th Movie Celebi, Shiny Flower Paradise Shaymin, Shiny Adamnt Riolu (with these egg moves - Detect/BlazeKick/CrossChop/Bullet Punch) and many more in my thread.
    AND Link for thread is in my sig.
    PM me ;)
    Also please provide the Mew's OT and event. THANKS for taking your time to read this.
    I just really want a shiny Mew >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    LF: Mew and Shaymin (also would like a Magmarizer and Electrizer)

OF: Shiny RED Gyarados, any legends tbhh, anything your requesting... PM me if interested :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    LF: PP MAX and/or PP UP

Offering:
    TM10 hidden power
    TM13 ice beam
    TM22 solarbeam
    TM24 thunderbolt
    TM25 thunder
    TM29 psychic
    TM35 flamethrower
    TM38 fire blast
    TM52 focus blast
    TM72 avalanche
    TM76 stealth rock
    TM79 dark pulse

starters, eevee, porygon, growlithe, mawile, lunatone, caterpie, lotad, seedot, taillow and a lot more...
    i have almost any pokemon...
    pm me with offers

Last edited:

Godzilla009

Trainer
    Years
    LF: Shiny Milotic

OFF: EVd Mew. Lvl 100 Typhlosian. Bagon. Gible. or any other lvl 100d i have.
    pm offers. Willing to offer 2 for 1

Last edited:

jmtds

Pokémon Trader
    Years
    wanted cyndaquil, torchic, turtwig

hello guys i'm new to this forum thing and i wanted cyndaquil, torchic or turtwig.
    i have all other starters (baby form) and some more rare pokemon li ke munchlax
    FC:442667877862

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
    LF : any pokemon with flame body/magma armor
    OF : don't really have anything, except shiny adamant sandshrew and shiny jolly hoppip, oh and a shiny bold feebas.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Looking for shiny pichu level 1

Hello does or can someone get me a pichu level one that is shiny. I don't have access to a action replay or anything and would like a shiny pichu. I could trade using GTS or something my friend code is. 3481 7852 7384 character name is RAICHU. Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back