• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Looking for: Soulsilver Groudon and legit Arceus to complete the two events they unlock, will trade back straight after? :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2010
    Black/White

Want to trade my Dotekkotsu to and fro' so that he evolves. Anybody willing to spare a few minutes? Please PM me

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
    Years
  • OH NO! I dont know what i was thinking but i missed the Mew event this last month! Im so upset with myself. So im looking for an UT mew from that event. Please CMT for stuff i have to offer. Please help this doofus. Thanks.

NO LONGER NEED

Last edited:

Rain

Years
  • Looking for: Birthday Tabunne
    Offering: I can pokeshifter my 3rd gen-4th gen events over. I can send you a list of which 3rd-4th gen events I have.
    I can also offer Dreamworld Croagunk and Arceus (got them myself).
    Please pm/comment me if interested, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    Help!!!!!!!

need knew shiny got sisters crappy dimond cuz my platinum broke need arceus plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!times 3000000

Last edited by a moderator:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • Is there anyone on right now that has 6 EQ TM26's ready for trade? If so what would you want for them? Please PM me with offers. Thanks.:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2011
    hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

can any of you guys help me out plz

can any of you guys help me out plz

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back