• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    since i know how to rng hatching shiny im looking for legit ditto adamant and modest nature....i offers any legend in modest nature except darkrai and manaphy( i dont hve )...

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    LF: UT shiny bulbasaur (legit and not from a masterball)
    OF: UT shiny mudkip or UT shiny treecko (legits)

Please PM me of the trade discussion! :)

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    im looking for regiice regirock and registeel so i can get a regigiggas. im also looking for shiny eevee evelutions (not including flareon umbreon and leafeon) i can offer Level 100 altaria, level 70 heatran, level 55 latios, level 100 lucario and level 45 shiny gyrados. please help me out

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    im looking for regiice regirock and registeel so i can get a regigiggas. im also looking for shiny eevee evelutions (not including flareon umbreon and leafeon) i can offer Level 100 altaria, level 70 heatran, level 55 latios, level 100 lucario and level 45 shiny gyrados. please help me out

I can get you all three, what are you willing to offer for them apart from what you have already listed (they are my only set and therefore somewhat valuable)?

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    i have a venusaur, cresselia, rotom, togekiss and heracross. and you didnt mean umbreon leafeon and flareon when you said you had all three right? or did you mean the regies?

Last edited:

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    what did you have in mind? and you didnt mean umbreon leafeon and flareon when you said you had all three right?
    Ah, sorry for not clarifying, I meant the regi trio. I also just checked my game and it looks like I've only got two of the three X_X (Regice and Registeel) sorry! I don't have anything in particular in mind, but if you have any legitimate events, I would probably be interested in those.

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    i dont really have that many events. im not that good at finding legendaries and events. the only other really good pokemon i will trade are dialga palkia and girratina

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    i dont really have that many events. im not that good at finding legendaries and events. the only other really good pokemon i will trade are dialga palkia and girratina
    Ok then, what are the stats/nature of the Altaria, the Herracross, and the Rotom? I would be most interested in trading for two of those :)

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    Altaria:quiet
    Heracross:hardy
    Rotom:modest
    i would suggest trading for the altaria and rotom because im not sure the heracross is legit but the rotom i caught and the altaria was traded to me

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2010
    Hello guys. I request someone to chain me a girl shinx with the poekradar and you must name it "Alpha Girl" in return I have the following legit shiny pokemon:

UT shiny Charizard(Pokerus but no evs so I guess its still UT)
    UT shiny Toxicroak
    UT shiny Ponyta
    UT shiny Luxio
    T shiny Poliwrath
    T shiny Gyrados

PM me please

Last edited:

Shaymin Tamer

Shiny Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2011
    ok im trying to construct a shiny eeveelution team so could someone trade me a shiny jolteon a shiny glaceon and a shiny espeon? i have legendaries to trade. message me if you want to trade

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Desperate boy seeks Pokerus :b

Help please! any pokemon that can spread the lovely virus would be absolutely amazing!

i dont have much to offer, but i do breed sneasels :bandit: cause they are my favorite : )

and i can trade a Male Adamant Nature Lv.1 Sneasel for any pokemon with pokerus

HG FC: 3181 2945 8457

send me a PM or just post on this thread, Thanks : )

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    Need TM31

Brick Break, its a badass attack right?
    i need a TM for it, i don't have much to trade i got a rhyperior laying around somewhere, Just let me know by sending a PM thanks.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    LF: EV'd Pokemon (Preferably Groudon, Water-Absorb Quagsire or Kyogre)
    OF: Shiny Aerodactyl or Shiny Charizard.

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    LF:[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

I got a lot of things to offer so just PM i need to know there lv and moveset plz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back