• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
Years
  • Mozarch, you've got a deal... mew and jirachi for cresselia and umbreon! :-) I am ready now if you are :-)

Dark Sandslash, celebi is yours!

i can give u the umbreon now but crasselia not available yet but it will be maybe in two days

ill take the jirachi for now BTW ur pokemons r not hacked right?

AshtonKetchum

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • none of my pokemon are hacked because I have no idea how on earth to hack them. i'm relatively new to all this...

i'll actually be on in about 20 minutes... gotta eat dinner sheesh... lolz, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    Please help me evolve my Scyther!

Need a Scizor for my Nuzlocke run D:.
    I'll post my info after someone volunteers.

Last edited:

BonzaiMudkip

Senior Trainer
    Years
  • still looking for the sinnoh starters. (eggs of the starters would be nice). And also looking for a kaubto, delibird and pinsir.

Also still offering the kanto, johto and hoenn starters (in eggs) for any of the pokemon i've listed. And i'll probably throw in beldum, bagon, larvitar, and dratini eggs if the starters arnt satisfying enough.

PM if interested and be sure when you PM me that you'd like to trade now.

Pidgeotto's Crew

Wing-Attack, Mofo
    Years
  • If anyone could spare us a wingull for my SoulSilver account I would be eternally grateful. I don't have anything to spare on SS, but I can give you anything you want from my Diamond account.

FC is 3868 6304 8022.

Cheers.

Shiny-MEW

looking for a shiny mew
    Years
  • im looking for a shiny softboiled mew timid/modest/calm i offer shiny/flawless pokemon i may even trade 3 for this mew pm or vm me.

Years
  • Looking for: shinies ever and events
    Offering: shiny apparently flawless gliscor, ut shiny vaporeon, shiny exploud, shiny darkrai and shiny tyranitar.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    LF: Shiny Bulbasaur, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Turtwig, shiny Totodile, shiny Tangela, shiny Zubat, shiny Togepi, shiny Buizel, shiny Darkrai...
    OF: shiny Azumarill, shiny Bellossom, shiny Chikorita, shiny Dustox, shiny Raticate, shiny Mightyena, shiny Parasect, shiny Tangrowth, shiny Teddiursa, Arceus, Jirachi, Darkrai...

RulerArceus

的なインターネッ? ??の最高級!
    Years
  • Hello.
    Looking For: Flygon and Machamp.

restrictions:Flygon=No restrictions Machamp=Must have No Gaurd ability.

Will Give=Groudon Draught Impish Lv.52 Rest Earthquake Stealth Rock Eruption

Exploud Soundproof Female Lv.43 Sassy Shock Wave Hidden power(Steel) Rest Sleep Talk

Heracross Male Swarm Lv.50 Endure Reversal Aerial Ace Close Combat

Jasmines Rusty (In-Game event)LV. 46 Female Brave Rock Head Dragonbreath Flash Cannon Iron Tail Crunch

Friend Code:0260 8016 4431

EDIT:Machamp found on GTS, Groudon given away for JAP Vaporeon.

See ya,

¬RulerArceus

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back