• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Just joined the forum here. Im a little old to be playing pokemon but I saw you can interact through wifi now. Seemed worth it.

Looking For: Shiny Magikarp

Offering: Anything I am capable of getting in-game Ev trained to your specs. Tell me the spread and ill have it done as soon as I can.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    requesting a male mismagius (don't bother about nature or other things)

Offering to trade Feebas level 1 timid or modest nature; Adamant or careful level 1 snorlax; female eevee level 1...

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2011
    pokemon diamond-i need some pokemons

i need cyndaquil,chicorita,charmander,squirtel,bulbasaur.
    fc:360997967253
    name:MOR

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    still looking for shinies: pikachu, gen 3 startes, and gen 4 startes (except piplup), trapinch, larvatar, also looking for the three legendary birds (shiny) plus lugia and oh ho!

events: hg/ss specials and events and any othe events i do not have

i am offering anything from my thread, pm/vm me to set up a trade :)

Years
    yo im offering an arceus with any plate you want and all im looking for is an arcanine, but heres the problem i wont have my ds till later on today so ill be on in like 2 to 5 hours im also ofering a darkrai level 40 not even trained yet so you can ev train it, sorry if you dont know what ev training is just try to look it up, if you want a mew let me know what moves you want on it i saved all my tms and hms so just let me know, keep me posted and stay online like all day or just sheck up on it just send me a message on the three pokemon you want but i only realy want is an arcanine and a Forretress, both the mew and arceus is level 100 just to let you know!! Ok well thanks if you can help me and srry if you can't

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    still looking for shinies: pikachu, gen 3 startes, and gen 4 startes (except piplup), trapinch, larvatar, also looking for the three legendary birds (shiny) plus lugia and oh ho!

events: hg/ss specials and events and any othe events i do not have

i am offering anything from my thread, pm/vm me to set up a trade :)

plus i am lookign for a good natured, great ivd legit celibi! i will offer up to six pokes from my thread for a great celibi (low lvl preffered) that is legit!

Hetalia Canadia

Ivan Braginski
    Years
    An update on what I want:

Mostly looking for: Totodile
    Also want: Mankey, Seel, Goldeen, Phanpy
    Offering: All starters except Totodile, Larvitar, Eevee, Vulpix, Houndour, Poochyena, Growlithe, etc. (PM/VM for a full list, please)

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    looking ofr a trade
    need lv 50 or up nindoqueen
    will trade anything with in reason

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    I am looking for a power lens, Will offer another item or a Misdreavous with suckerpunch, attract, and darkpulse. FC is in sig. PM me if you want to trade.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Lookign for low lvll jirachi with good ivs, and nature cmt for offers (will offer more then one poke for better ivs) must be legit!

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    LF one pp max
    offering tms, and just about everything else just ask :)
    also looking for iv battles

Bellasaur

no$gba hurts my eyes :(
    Years
    I'm looking for a couple shiny stones, the first gen. starters, a misdreavus (doesn't matter if they're eggs, but I'd like them to be legit), and any level 91+ pokemon with pickup.

I can offer:
    Eevees, Gibles, Riolus, Togepis, Snorunts, Turtwigs, Chimchars, Any of the fossil pokemon excluding Cranidos, Smeargles, and any of the listed pokemons' evolutions, aside from Froslass unless you have an extra dawn stone laying around. Please let me know if you want them to have a certain moveset, gender, nature, etc. I can also give them pokerus or trade you something with pokerus if you need it. I have some other pokemon, just ask over PM.

FC: 4812 6305 4818

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    I'm looking for a couple shiny stones, the first gen. starters, a misdreavus (doesn't matter if they're eggs, but I'd like them to be legit), and any level 91+ pokemon with pickup.

I can offer:
    Eevees, Gibles, Riolus, Togepis, Snorunts, Turtwigs, Chimchars, Any of the fossil pokemon excluding Cranidos, Smeargles, and any of the listed pokemons' evolutions, aside from Froslass unless you have an extra dawn stone laying around. Please let me know if you want them to have a certain moveset, gender, nature, etc. I can also give them pokerus or trade you something with pokerus if you need it. I have some other pokemon, just ask over PM.

FC: 4812 6305 4818

I can trade you two shiny stones if you have an Energy Ball TM and a Dragon Pulse TM.

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Desperate for any jirachi, looking for multiples though
    PM me, I'll trade alot for it

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
    Years
    Still looking:
    HG/SS Lv 1 Adamant/Mild Dialga
    HG/SS Lv 1 Timid/Modest Palkia