• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I really, really need a Lucario or a Growlithe with Reversal. I only need it for breeding purposes, so I'll trade it back to you. I'm able to get almost anything, please PM me if you can help me out?

Neptune

Energy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2010
    Hiya! I'm looking for HGSS Egg move Pokemon. Check my thread for offers :3
    Thanks!

Years
    Looking For: A Bidoof (you heard me, a regular, plain old, Bidoof, preferably recently caught)
    Offering: A recently bred Misdreavus (Timid, Male, IVs not tested, Growl/Psywave/Payback/Shadow Ball, Impetuous and silly, also has been infected with Pokerus)

PM or VM

EDIT: wow, that got popular fast, Offer taken, trade yet to be done. I'll be breeding more Misdreavuses for the future

Last edited:
    Years
    hey looking for a shiny charizard and ill give you an arceus,
    looking for a shiny charizard

offering:
    suicune,
    articuno,
    dialga,
    kyogre,
    or leafeon

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    Hi! I have this freaky obsession for Squirtle, and I don't know why. So...

Requesting: Squirtle- Lv. 1 to Lv. 5
    Offering: Raticate- Lv. 49- Hasty- Assurance, Super Fang, Double-Edge, Endeavor

Edit: Trade Complete!

Last edited:
    Years
    still looking for a shiny charizard and other shinies that have good stats and not stupid ones like bidoof, buizle, or anything else like that

offering:
    suicune,
    articuno,
    dialga,
    kyogre,
    or leafeon

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    Looking for a Shiny Houndour or Houndoom with Timid or Modest Natures
    Up to five shinies from my thread for one, pm me with offers (=

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
    Shiny Charizard

still looking for a shiny charizard and other shinies that have good stats and not stupid ones like bidoof, buizle, or anything else like that

offering:
    suicune,
    articuno,
    dialga,
    kyogre,
    or leafeon

What are the stats of the Suicune?

Years
    looking for ev'd pokemon
    offering arceus
    i have like 3 from winning battles and im keeping one so you better hurry befor their gone and two people offered me really good ones but they seem like douch bags and i wanted to ask all of you first=)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Looking for an legit Arceus. I am willing to trade Registeel, Regirock, Phione, Moltress, Zapdos, Articuno, Mewtwo, or a Shiny Farfetch'd. If none of these interest you, I am willing to make other trades.

PM me if interested

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    slowpoke give away

slowpoke give away i got a box full of lv1 slowpokes with weird nicknames just wait to give them all away for anything and i out master balls on them or any tm 2 is the most u can get now the nicknames are silly like there one called pizza roll i dont know why but ya

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back