• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
Years
  • Needs- latitos, groudon, kyoger, raquaza, cherrib, deoxyz

offering- for legends: shiny cresselia, shiny mesprit. for others: cyndaquil, shiny psyduck, shiny vulpix, shiny zubat, shiny snubbull

PM me with offers

Last edited:

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Need:Tyorgue (Any Nature) (Any Gender) (It can even be level 1) started my game and i only use fighting types and i need Tyrogue to complete my team
    Offering:Id like if you give him to me for free but if you want items like magmarizer/Up-Grade I might get it soon

EDIT: Thanks Becki for the Tyrogue Becki

Last edited:

loucas

100% hot
    Years
  • im crazy bout getting a shiny giratina so i made this trhead to try to trade one fast i have to offer

shiny absol
    shiny palkia
    shiny raikou
    shiny entei
    shiny rotom
    shiny dialga
    shiny seedot
    shiny shiftry
    shiny rayquaza
    shiny nintales
    shiny mew
    shiny lugia
    shiny ho oh

if wanna trade me for one of this maybe even 2 for the giratina pm me or post best if pm cuz i dont look too much the trhreads

i have a shiny giratina but it is used.. ev trained i think. it has cured pokerus,,pm me

Bosch

Unique Trainer
    Years
  • Requesting: Original: Pikachu Colored Pichu
    Offering: Groudon, Kyogre, Celebi, Ho-oh, Entei, Zapdos, Shiny Electivire.
    Reason:
    As you know, the New games Heart gold and Soul silver will come in Spring 2010.
    and i read that if you got the "Special" Pikachu Colored Pichu, you would
    be able to get a Notched ear Pichu, and i thought: i dont remember such a event ?
    and thats why i ask you people; Have you done the Pikachu Colored Pichu event ?
    if you have and you would be more than interested, in my pokemons that i'm offering
    then please Pm or Vm me as soon as you can. if i got anything Wrong tell me okay ?..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Got loads of legendary pokemon up 4 trade at the mo, need a mew and mewtwo and some event pokemon like celebi and others.

I have mespirit, articuno, registeel, rock, ice, regigigas, heatran, cresselia and of course Darkrai my legends are only for trade with other legends though.

I also have some various other bad ass pokemon like dragonite, arcanine, flygon, lvl 100 gyarados and rapidash, spiritomb, alakazam, gengar, poliwrath, absolutely loads feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    To complete my team I need

a
    Requesting: Blastoise gentle nature (preferred level 50-80)
    moveset
    hydro cannon
    ice beam
    earthquake
    (rapid spin)
    Offering:infernape, drifbloom, cyndaquil

FC in my signature's trainer card name too

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2009
    hey i,m looking for the three dogs celibi and manaphy i only need those legedaries
    i,m willing to trade anyone of my pokemon i have

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Anyone want to trade me a numel?

I want a numel as my fire type when beating the elite four in diamond... is there anyone willing to trade for one? i don't have anything special to trade for, but i am willing to give up my level 61 infernape...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    would someone please kindly trade me ...

... a male and female treecko.

i do not have any good pokemon to offer really because i have just sort of started my platinum game again and i would like two treecko because they are pretty awesome

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    Mewtwo for mespirit or cresselia or regigigas i have all 3 - my code 2450 3286 5863

Also i need an arceus despirately il give any pokemon for it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Electrike?

Looking for an electrike. nothing specific as far as level, gender, etc...

can trade another basic pokemon, my level 30 blissey, or my dialga

pm me if you can help...

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    I'm currenty looking for a wailmer or electrike for my team in diamond. i don't need high levels are anything special. I don't have too much to offer, but i can trade either a basic pokemon, my level 30 blissey, or my dialga... please PM me if you can help :) thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    looking for regirock dont have many pokemon need something easy to trade

id also love to have an arceaus

oh yeah im also looking for a totadile i can give either cyndaquil or chickorita

Divine~Deoxys

Offering: For Ditto: Bagon @ Rain Dance + Dragon Dance, For Deoxys: Articuno (will go for a Dialga if it has a + Spe or + SpA nature. I don't care if it's cloned, but no hacks)

PM me and we'll exchange friend codes

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    I have all the Regis, Cresselia, Darkrai, Articuno, Mespirit, Dialga, Charizard, Blastoise, Arcanine, Spiritomb and loads more super badass pokemon anyone intrested???????????????????????????

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Looking for a Misdreavus egg, so I can be OT. Look at my shop (Underground Shop, I think it's on page 4 now) to see what I can offer.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • LF TM's Dragon Pulse (x2), Psychic, and Shadow Ball. Please CMT (link in sig) and post there or VM me with offers.

hunterzhorizon

Noob, Needs Teacher.
    Years
  • Looking for Wish bliss with calm nature.
    And Jirachi with Impish nature.

(Prefeable 100% legit)

I dont have much to trade but name it, and I'll see what i can do.

PM/VM me.

crimsonstorm

The Original Crimson
    Years
    • WV
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Hello, I'm looking for a dark pulse tm and a calm chansey with move seismic toss(not hacked and ut). PM/VM me for trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back