• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
Years
  • Looking for a TM Psychic guys, CMT (link in sig) and let me know your offers.

Got 'em :)

Last edited:

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • hi im lookin for a level 1 shiny eevee any nature i really dont have an thing good to offer except a starf berry if i get a good batch in the next few days

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    horsea, seadra, kingdra

hey guys im looking for a horsea, seadra, or kingdra with the egg move flail
    im am willing to trade a shiney lugia or regigas if you have one plz message back if your intrested

Universal

Musician
    Years
  • I have 4 more shiny naughty 31 iv's in atk torchics(Nick nameable)

Check my thread and post there if you want one,(Its free)

Also..Still looking for shiny legends

ACE9

is looking for a shiny miltank
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2013
    Looking for electrilizer
    will trade 2 PP max

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    pokes :)

ok im trading shiny suicune UT, shiny darkrai UT, shiny vcg09 milotic T, shiny mystry mew UT, shiny cyndaquil UT, shiny torchic UT, shiny palkia UT, shiny 10 anniv celebi T.

pm me with offers.....sensible ones please

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
  • Looking for: ev'd blissey with egg move gravity and if possible seismic toss

Offering: for just gravity one poke from my thread for gravity and seismic toss 2 pokes from my thread

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2013
    looking for: Regular E'ved Scizor lvl 100 adamant nature with move set U-turn Bullet Punch Superpower Pursuit
    also looking choice bands and life orbs cmt

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2009
    will anyone trade me a cyndaquil?

I would like to have a cyndaqul, i am willing to trade any combination of Mewtwo, Dialga, Treecko, Aerodactyl, Uxie and a Rhyperior. my friend code is 0131 0550 3343 and my ingame name is Griff

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I need a Politoed for my 'dex. I'll trade for a pokemon you don't already have or an item or TM maybe? If its shiny I can offer other shinies, if not just a regular 'ole poke. VM me if you can help me out. Thanks x

EDIT-Got it! Thank you Randomizer xx

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back