• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vkeychain

Master to be
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    I am offering a chansey its not leveld well its strictly for a trade im sorry im just looking for a REALLY nice person to trade me for my chansey a Turtwig male with seed bomb with it and level doesnt matter but its nature cant be lonely adamant calm or quirky just because i already have pokemon of those natures speed is cool but evs dont really mater so once again

Want: turtwig male nature anything but the 4 above (eves dont matter but speed is cool)with seed bomb

Offering: chansey female lv 8 naive nature attacks shockwave rock smash drain punch copycat.9 I could delete any move for you if wanted)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    shiny wanted

offering:arceus lvl 100, a non hacked lvl 18 phione, almost any legendary pokemon actually...(if you want to trade ask me if i have a certain one you want)
    wanted shiny pokemon (preferably ralts or turtwig)
    also... what could i get for a lvl 92 shiny linoone and a lvl 68 shiny roserade?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Looking for:
    TM 26 Earthquake x2
    TM 64 Explosion
    2 Red Shards

Offering:
    Tyrogue with Bullet Punch
    Sneasel with Ice Punch, Ice Shard and Pursuit
    Snubbul with Close Combat
    Gligar with Agility, Baton Pass and Swords Dance
    Larvitar with Dragon Dance and Outrage
    Gible with Outrage
    Eevee with Wish
    Power Items

PM or VM me please. :)

Still looking for these and offering these.

Lokiman42

Water Type > Dragon Type
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Celebi, preferably UT but if not we can work something out. I'm willing to trade up to THREE pokes for it. Send me a VM and maybe we can work something out.

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Male turtwig seed bomb

Im looking for a male turtwig of any nature other than lonely adamant calm and quirky I want him to know or have the seed bomb attack with him evs dont matter but speed is cool but it really doesnt matter. im looking for a really nice person to give me this legit unhacked pokemon because all I can offer is a chansey level 8 knowing shock wave drain punch copycat and rock smash which if you want i can delete before trade i have an unhatched riolu but im have diamond so ill have to hatch it if you want it soooooo:

Want: turtwig male nature anything but lonely adamant calm quirk(cause my pokemon already are those nature) with or knows seed bomb evs dont matter but speed is cool. Unhacked fully legit

Offering: Chansey female naive nature knows drain punch shockwave copycat rock smash(can be deleted before trade.)
    or
    Unhatched riolu. I have diamond so if you want him i must hatch it first

THANKS REALLY NICE PEOPLE WHO REPLY BACK

(PS: YOU CAN HOLD YOUR OWN TRADING HERE I DONT MIND IF OTHERS USE THIS THREAD TO HELP THEMSELVES JUST MAKESURE MY POST GETS AROUND IT)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Looking for: Bold Eevee w/ Wish and IVs for HP Electric (IVs are optional)

Offering:
    Still going through a run, so a Palkia, Uxie or Azelf (any nature you want)

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Looking for a UT Bold and Naive (For Naive, it's Hidden Power MUST be Fire) Giratina. Offering generously. Please P.M me if you have what I'm looking for.

terraterror

just another espeon <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2010
    I'm looking for a shiny male Eevee which you can nickname for me. A guaranteed shiny Eevee egg would be great too. Serious would be best nature but it really doesn't matter all that much.

I have a lvl. 92 Mewtwo (I transferred it up from my Leafgreen game to my Platinum one); Careful, Alert to sounds, 270/197/291/224/288 with HP of 333. It knows Fire Blast, Psychic, Future Sight, and Hyper Beam. I can offer that or a lvl. 1 Mudkip, Charmander, Treecko, Bulbasaur, or Eevee which I can nickname however you like.

VM if you can help me out, please :)

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Looking for shiny Cleffa/Clefairy, preferably Cleffa, must have Magic Guard.

Offering to EV one Pokemon of your choice. PM me if interested.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Looking for: gligar, squirtle and/or munchlax, nature does not matter
    offering: anything reasonable

KairiHearts

Keyblade Wielder.I'm a Boy!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I am looking for...
    A Pidgey
    Offering...
    Hmm..I'm not sure...
    Starly?I don't really know what else..

Visitor Message (If that is what it is called O_o) me for something else if you want something else

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Trading Mew Lv 100 Shiny

Post what you are offering,I want Lvl 100 Shiny Charizard and shiny Blastoise, but send me a message of what your offering.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Hey guys, I have a few of the new event Shiny Pichu's (that unlock the Notch Ear Pichu event in HG/SS) and seeing how I only need one im going to be trading the others, PM with offers if your interested, other events or shinys would be prefered but i'll consider any offer (within reason).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back