• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Looking for:

-Huntail
    -Gorebyss
    -Gallade
    -Froslass
    -Dawn stone

Pm to make a deal

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Phew, been a while since I bought/played PKMN since I last sold my DS. Anyway, 3/5ths through Platinum and really looking for an Eevee to evo into a Vaporeon. Not needing anything special like uber IV's or anything, but a decent nature would be nice. Lvl/EV's/Etc doesn't matter.

AdamWilliam

Bulbasaur #1
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    Phew, been a while since I bought/played PKMN since I last sold my DS. Anyway, 3/5ths through Platinum and really looking for an Eevee to evo into a Vaporeon. Not needing anything special like uber IV's or anything, but a decent nature would be nice. Lvl/EV's/Etc doesn't matter.

I have an Eevee I can trade you, what do you have to offer?

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I have an Eevee I can trade you, what do you have to offer?

About the only thing from your wants list is that Metal Coat. (For the first time ever, I'm doing a completely legit game i.e. not hacking tms lol) As much as I don't want to part with it, I will if needed. If you can think of something else lmk otherwise I can offer that.

AdamWilliam

Bulbasaur #1
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    About the only thing from your wants list is that Metal Coat. (For the first time ever, I'm doing a completely legit game i.e. not hacking tms lol) As much as I don't want to part with it, I will if needed. If you can think of something else lmk otherwise I can offer that.

I've just this minute traded someone for a Metal Coat :/

Tbh, I'll just give you an Eevee :)
    Just let me breed one from mine first if thats okay?

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I've just this minute traded someone for a Metal Coat :/

Tbh, I'll just give you an Eevee :)
    Just let me breed one from mine first if thats okay?

Lol, not a problem. (I could have sworn that the mansion worked pre nat-dex in D/P)

Exon

Hacker in Training
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    Yeah it does, but it would take a while whereas if I breed one, I can guarentee I'll have one soon :)

(So we don't clutter this up, just PM me when you're ready K?) Oh, I mentioned D/P because I'm playing Platinum lol, I was like wtf, it only works post nat-dex now?!!?

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    hey every body i'm here to trade charmanders and you better act fast because all i got is 12 charmander eggs, and 6 charmanders. but dont fret, soon i'll add 6 more charmanders and in atleast 2 days after i'll add 6 charmeleons. so your thinking whats the catch? sadly enough there is im looking for specific pokemon here is the list; squirtle, caterpi, weedle, ekans, sandshrew, nidoran girl, vulpix, oddish, paris, venonate, diglet, meowth, poliwag, kadabra, slowpoke, doduo, seel, grimer, selder, voltorb, execute, cubone, tyrogue, lickitung, koffing, horsea, staryu, smoochum, omanyte, kobuto, aerodactyl, sentrit, chinchou, iggilybuff, natu, hoppip, sunkern, pineco, dunsparce, snubbull, larvatar

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Requesting: Sweeper from sinnoh pokedex with good moveset (doesn't have to be EV trained). Some I would take are Roserade, Garchomp, Alakazam
    Offering: Level 5 shiny Bidoof untouched [Quirky Nature]

Please PM me

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Looking to trade Shiny Bidoof for sweeper

Bidoof is Level 5, I have never used him, and his nature is Quirky.

All I'm looking for is a sweeper that's in the sinnoh pokedex. Doesn't have to be EV trained just has to have a good moveset. (Alakazam and Garchomp are two that I would take). Please post here or PM me with offers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back