• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
Years
  • I need to have a cherrim seen, sinnoh dex number 114 and dialga to complete my dex. can someone help me out?

Edit. i just need dialga. haha. i remembered where the other two are.

Edit edit, i still need cherrim. -_-

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Requesting: 12th Movie Arceus
    Offering: 12th Movie Regigigas

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • im looking for a any level shiny or non shiny snorlax but has to be female . ill offer a shiny lv 1 treeko for it. pm me or post in my thread link in my sig

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    My lv 82 arceus for any level arceus

i juts got this arceus from a friend bt i dont like the name he has, so im willing to trade it for any level arceus you have. his name isnt neccesarily offending, just something that disturbs me, his name is "god". just post your fc, and get in the trade center and ill be on shortly.

FC: 227887828701

please note the arceus is not hacked.

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    will help

want: arceus pokedex data! just his data!

will give : shiny mew lvl 100, shiny kingdra, shaymin, enigma berries, any non event legends..ANYTHING >.<

c'mon guys? :D *grovels* i need that pokemon!

I got an arceus and will help u get the data on it only. I want the shiny mew

email me if interested [email protected]

I rarely ever go on this site

Years
  • looking for adamant metagross, bold/modest/timid/jolly celebi, rash/naive/timid heatran

offering: jolly latias, GS jirachi, event pikachu, adamant gyarados, ho-oh, kyogre, groudon, more legendaries

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    pichu! or pickachu!

looking for a pikachu coloured pichu
    or
    a shiny pichu or pikachu with volt takle....
    anyone?
    i dont got much but im sure i have somthing you would want

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Hey guys, I'm looking for an elekid and or meditite, any level. I don't have much to offer since this is the first pokemon game I'v played and I just started but I could breed a cyndaquil, dratini, larvitar. I also have a growlithe and vulpix if anyone wants 1 of the version exclusives. If you can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. PM me, thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back