• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kraine

artist
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2011
    Looking for Flamethrower(TM35)!

I have the American version of Heart Gold, which makes it near impossible to get enough coins to buy anything in the Game Corner. I really would like to have Flamethrower. Is anyone willing to trade it to me? I have max revive, PP Up, and other pokemon. Please let me know if you're interested!

Requesting: Flamethrower TM35
    Offering: Red Gyarados, PP Up, or other items. Ask me!

Last edited:

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    i was looking for the event arceus for hgss and i was also looking for a heatran
    lvls: dont matter
    i can offer lvl 100 bronzong lvl100 metagross, lvl100 empoleon lvl 100 mamoswine, lvl 100 mismagius or lvl 100 lucario
    FC: 2235 9444 6739

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    Offering: level 1 newly hatched male turtwigs with tackle, giga drain and solar beam, a level 1 togepi and a level 20 male Cranidos
    Wants: Any starters other than turtwig, or an elekid prefrebly with an electrizor pleaaaaaaaase please please to elekid lol :) i might be able to throw in some TM's that i can trade with them, Flash cannon, avalanche or blizzard?

Saren

Turian Spectre
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Spiky Pichu Help?

I'm 5 gym badges through soul silver and i really really want the spiky eared pichu, is anyone willing to send me the pikachu coloured pichu that starts the spiky eared pichu event thingy in the Ilex forest? i'll trade it straight back after i've got the spiky pichu. All my Ds games got stolen so i can't do it myself.

xcellence

Pokemon Master
    Years
    TRADE

offering lvl 40 gardevoir, lvl 73 donphan and lvl 61 wailord, offers? private msg me, would prefer a started from any of the regions except for hoen

Saren

Turian Spectre
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Requesting: The pikachu coloured pichu that starts the Spiky Pichu event.
    Will return it as soon as i have Spiky eared Pichu.

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    anyone up to help me evolve my slowpoke to slowking? i'll love you if you do :P

Me too, Im in the same Sit.

Wanna trade then trade back, mine is lv 38, Pat. EV'd I can Evolve it anymore because i need Nasty Plot which Slowking learns at lv39.

the only thing im missing is a KingsRock hahahahahahahahaha

Looking for a Chikorita. And a Houndour. And an Eevee. In egg form preferably, if not then it's okay with me.
    Can't offer anything 'cept junk, recently restarted my only game.
    Pretty please xD

I can egg you a chikorita...lemme go catch a ditto really quick and gimme your FC =)

Just give me a random pokemon, idc

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have a very special offer! Minutes ago I received a Shiny female Chikorita from from Professor Elm's lab.

I am looking for a Shiny UT male Riolu Lv 1 with any of these natures (Lonely, Naughty, Mild or Rash) If anyone has this Pokemon it would be an instant trade, but I will gladly accept other offers. I really want Shiny Pokemon preferably untrained.

I assure you this Pokemon is completely Legit and UT. To remind you of how rare this Pokemon is the odds for finding a Shiny are 1/8192 and the odds of finding a Female Chikorita is 12.5%.

So this is your chance to get your hands on an extremely rare pokemon!!!

Please don't offer Hacked Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Looking for someone who is willing to trade a Kyogre

I caught Groudon yesterday in SS and I'd like to catch Rayquaza, but I need both Legendaries to get the green orb. So, I'm hoping someone here hates Kyogre and is willing to trade anything for it or I'll trade something you want. We'll see if we can make a deal or something.

An alternative is that someone could lend me Kyogre for a day so I can go catch Rayquaza and then we can trade back or I could lend you Groudon after so you can catch Rayquaza as well. I know this is risky and probably no one here trusts me, but I'm just going to put this option out there.

My friend code is 2278 8989 5008

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
    looking for: moltres zapdos entei suicune and ev'd porygon z
    offering: level 100 dragonite shiny pidgey, shiny heracross, shiny tailow, pikachu with volt tackle, charmander, distant land frolassand turtwig

I have a suicune, but most of the offered pokemon don't interest me. Do you have any others you are willing to let go of?

I have many pokemon up for trade. I'm willing to let go of a high level Charizard, a 50 Snorlax, a 54 Nidoking, and a suicune. Also got a couple low leveled UT's.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    Looking for a UT yanma. dont have anything to offer, if anyone wants to just give me one, or an egg, that would be amazinggg

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for someone to quick trade/trade back my scyther so it evolves.
    I can offer tm26 or tm79

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
    I'm trading a Rayquaza, details are below.
    --
    Rayquaza
    Level 80
    Brave Nature
    Ability: Air Lock
    Moves: Earthquake, Dragon Claw, Surf, Outrage

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    hey anyone got an hg kyogre? i can trade shines<adamant dratinis!yai!> or other legends/events for one. pm me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back