• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
    I need a male Ralts with the nature adament, I will offer my Larvitar with nature docile and has egg moves of Dragon dance and outrage. Please PM me if you interested in this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    Trying to catch Raiku, Entai, Lugia, and Mewtwo

If anyone can send a few masterballs or the pokemon my way, I'd be forever grateful

PM me for friend code

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Still looking for shinies i do not have (does not matter as long as they are legit) offering at the moment: shiny ponyta, phanphy, and cyndaquil or tru regigigas

Also looking for cloners pm/vm me about such inquiries.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    I could do with two masterballs still, i'll see what I can trade for them, although it may not be much, I can get most normal(aka, non shiny-ev'dø) pokemon though, so pm me and let me know.
    I also got TONS of leftovers. DD:

I'm also looking for a Murkrow with the IVs 31/31/x/x/x/31. Or atleast ONE in any of those three stats.

Pm meee~ C:

I could also do with a cloner for a shiny pokemon of mine that I'd like cloning. Thanks.

Last edited:

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    Lf: Magmarizer and Protector.

Offering: Metal Coat, any 2 tms for each item, any normal pokemon i have.

get at that pm box :]

iAmSmuuuurf

Smurf YEAH!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2010
    Need major help! (please :))

I totally missed the "Pikachu colored Pichu" event. And Nintendo desided to reward my insubordination with a "Spike Eared Pichu" that I cant get... usually I'm pretty good with events to... but I was at Basic Training for the military during Feb-March.
    Is anyone willing to do a trade back or just give it to me? All I really want is the "Spike Eared Pichu". I have a "Flying Pikachu" that I could trade or you could trade back?

FC ::. 0303 2325 7891

Annuhh5

White and nerdy.
    Years
    Im looking for a Metal Coat.
    Iv'e got these to give away:
    Electirizer, Reaper Cloth, Dubious Disc, Sun stone, Dusk stone and a few TMs
    PM me if you can help me out :)

RandomliHyper

Awesomesauce
    Years
    Help me evolve my Eevee into Glaceon?

I heard you can only evolve it in Diamond/Pearl and you need two DS's to trade. Well, I only have one so I need someone who I can trade my Eevee to from my SoulSilver game to their Diamond/Pearl game, evolve it, and then send it back via nintendo wifi.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    some help

can some one help me get a chickarita and cyndaquil i have nothing to offer u because i just started my soul silver

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    LF: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys
    Offer: Shinies [Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Ninetales, Glalie, Torterra, Blissey,Palkia, Heatran]

--------------- Also ------------------

LF: Masterballs
    Offer: Leftovers, PP Max, any Evolution Item, TM 26, any Berry, any Power Item.

jmd34

<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3
    Years
    Could someone help me evolve my scyther into a scizor? i have a metal coat , when it evolves from trade id like you to teach it bullet punch and quick attack please :)

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
    Requesting: Shiny Male Onix (Preferably of some decent level, but I'll take whatever I can get)
    Offering: PM me with several pokemon you want, and I'll see what I have. Don't expect to get like, 3 legends for it, I mean its just a shiny Onix, so be reasonable and we'll work something out.

Side Note: I need the Onix by tomorow, or tomorow at some point during the time I'm on

Last edited:

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
    I need someone to transfer over a totodile to my hg. thats from my pearl to my hg. i forgot aqua jet is only an egg move in hg -_-

Subject

Gardevoir Masta!
    Years
    Help Arceus Event

Can anyone let me borrow their Arceus? or something for the event? If this even works.

Thanks
    [Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=5683253

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Looking for shinies (any i do not have) i would really like a bulbasaur, gen 3 and 4 starters (shiny) seel/spheal, mankey, and trampinch but ill take any i do not have.

Offering : shiny charmander, ponyta, phanphy or tru regigigas

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back