• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika-Boo

Unhatched Egg
    Years
    Looking for a quite high levelled Ice pokemon - like a Seel or a Dewgong - If anyone has got one then please let me know!

I have the Red gyarados in return - I also breed pokemon like all the starters - well most of them. Please PM me if you're interested!

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    LF: A Heart-Gold Kyogre... Need it to activate Rayquaza... Only need to borrow it. Please PM me if you are willing to let me borrow =]

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    All right i am looking for: shiny anything i don't have but these would be VERY helpful (note i want these shinies :) )
    Igglybuff, slugma, poocyhna, seedot, tailow, whismer, makuhita, skitty (maybe with wish?), aron, gulpin, wailord, baltoy, shuppet, or any other shinies i do not have :) pm/vm me~

Offering shiny phanphy ut :D

Last edited:

gossy

Sam
    Years
    Hi im looking for Ev'd UBER Pokemon and a cloner, please PM me and my trade thread is in the signature, thanks.

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Looking for: Adamant / Jolly Gible w/ Outrage & Timid Porygon w/ Upgrade
    Offering: Just PM me with what you want, nothing ridiculous please ( Events / Shinies )

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    LF: A good natured shiny or ev'd pokemon
    O: a Tangela lvl 1 UT with perfect IV,s Health and Defense that knows leech seed bold nature

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hi I'm looking for someone to help me out.
    I need someone to give me a lend of a Metal Coat and then help me evolve a scyther.

Can't offer all that much, besides any of the kanto starters.

Thanks.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I honestly can't offer much, except possibly a Leftovers, seeing as I save my Snorlax' items, or a Metal Coat

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    LF ev'd dragon types that know earthquake

OF heart gold kyorgre, red gyrados, surfing pikachu, pktopia megmortar (no electavire because i only have 1)

pm me with request

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Looking for:

Jirachi
    HG Kyogre
    An eevee
    Cresselia (least wanted)

Lol, I cant offer much, since a friend of mine traded me tons of cheated pkmn, so...
    But I do can offer the following:

Items:

an exp. Share
    3 Max revive
    3 pp up
    1 Sacred ash
    7 rare candy

PKMN:

Castform
    Kecleon
    Carnivine
    Heatran

thadarkcookie

jedi mind
    Years
    ok im looking for a beldum for my team i love this pokemon i am offerin a lv 40 dragonair nature impish it ut ability is well she skin but ya my soul siver fc is 0560 8950 8510

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    LF: Power Band Duskull and Power Weight
    OF: Masterballs, Lucky eggs, Tms. Please PM with offers, will take everything into consideration ^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    I could need a preferably Jolly or Adamant Chimchar.
    i can offer a sassy ditto, a lvl 50 impish snorlax or a female quirky squirtle

Last edited:

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    LF: budew, shiny or not
    OF: groudon or kyogre (to borrow to unlock rayquaza), a lv. 49 machamp, phione, deoxys (all 5 forms), arceus, shaymin, and more events. Oh and shiny lugia, pichu, growlithe, and latias. PM me with an offer.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    I need an electrolyzer

please if anyone could give me an eletrolyzer maybe we can make a deal and trade for it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back