• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    WILL OFFER: FREE IV BREEDING
    I am starting to iv breed but to get the hang of it i need some experience so you can give me your pokemon, tell me what evs it has, and what 2 stats you want high ivs in, BUT REMEMBER IM JUST BEGINNER AND IM NOT PERFECT. PM me if you want free iving!!!

happyshrimp

"PokeSav"ior
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    LF: Focus Sash (More than one)
    OF: Legendaries, Starters, and TM's -OR- Whatever else you may be looking for

I really need help here. I accidently my focus sash outside of Wi-Fi and Battle Tower and lost it. I had more than one and I lost both.

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out.

Please PM me.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    offering: Gibles!!!!!

i have way way too many gibles!!!!

go to my trade thread in sig

i had to breed an adamant one and it took almost 40 tries

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Careful Forretress or UT Pineco, Good IVs, with 252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 S
    Egg Move Toxic Spikes
    Offering two pokemon from my thread, please post there.

Years
  • I'm looking for a Mudkip, preferably renamed to 'Kelsey'

I'm not too far in the game yet, just recently defeated the E4 round one.

I can offer various Soul Silver exclusives in return for it, just need to catch one then :)

(have a Teddiursa ready to be traded in my PC though :))

Hope this will work out, thanks in advance! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I have a mudkip, not interested in any SS exclusives though.

Btw, still looking for Manaphy, can trade a shiny spiritomb for it.

Years
  • OF: blod ampharos naive rapidash quiet ditto hardy spinarak jolly murkrow timid heracross adamant poochyena bold phanpy timid sneasel lonely tangela 50 diffirent tm's evolve stone's and some other items

LF: shiny charmander,shamin,mew,celebi,shiny lapras,shiny riolu,shiny totodile,darkrai
    iv poke or if you don't have any of this poke yust make another offer via pm

tonny

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I'm looking for a Totodile, Cyndaquil and Charmander. (: Offering Chikorita, Squirtle & Torchic. Please VM me if you wish to carry out the trade and I will provide you with my code from there. ~

EDIT. Done. ~

Last edited:

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • LF: trapinch, seviper, exeggcute, shuppet, makuhita, aron, electrike, wailmer, baltoy, clamperl, UT Rayquaza, UT Regigigas, Low lvl Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon. want them under lvl 25. Dont care if any of them are shiney or not, nor do I care about natures.
    OF: Click the link below to see what I have. (I dont have everything so ask and I might trade for it)
    If you get me more than 4 from the above list I will trade 2 shineys on top of what you want. (so say you had 5, I would trade you 5 pokemon that you want plus the 2 shineys) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PM/VM me or post on site please<<<<<<<<<<

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for: lucky egg and/or shiny girafarig
    Offering: shiny luxray, shiny murkrow, shiny ninetales, shiny metagross, shiny torterra, shiny dusknoir, shiny smeargle, and many TM's

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back