• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

John-117

Jirachi lover
Years
  • offering level 100 deoxys(I don't know if it is hacked or not, my cousin gave it to me)
    Want colored pichu that is from the US event.
    pm for more detail
    yes, I had post to borrow it, but now I decided to own one. :p

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for a lucky egg
    Can offer some tms, like tm01, tm51, tm44, water and thunder stones

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    looking someone to ev strain my gengar also event shaymin

offer: tru arceus, ranger manaphy, gamestop jirachi, doel deoxys or 10 anniv celebi, shiny shinx, shiny growlithe pm me

Last edited:

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Looking for someone to transfer one pokemon from my SS to my HG. After I have it on my HG, I can give a shiny electrike, and items like evolution stones, life orb, kings rock, TM26, TM80 or TM76.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Looking for: Beldum; Nature/gender/level doesn't matter.
    Offering: Thunder/Fire/Sun/Hard Stones, Shards, Heart Scales, all fossil Pokémon (minus Lileep), level 1 UT Eevees.

Years
  • I have bunches of lvl 1 Squirtles, Charmanders, Bulbasaurs, Chikoritas, Mudkips, Torchics, and Eevees (all UT). If you have any 4th gen starters, I'd love to trade! I need them to breed and what not.

I have a Master ball to trade for any 4th gen legendaries, high leveled Chatot, Lefeon or Glaceon!

Last edited:

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • I have ALL items for trade. If you name it I have it be it Masterballs, TMs, Power Ups ( Like macho brace, focus sash, ect ), Evo stones (water, ect).
    I also have a few events, legendaries, shiny pokes, and some regulars. Link to my site below pm/vm me here or post on the site.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Requesting
    A Ditto of the following natures
    Adamant
    Careful
    Impish
    Offering, any starter, snorlax, any of the 3 kanto birds, Pokerus'ed Shiny Gyrados, and some baby Chansey

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • LF: someone to help me transfer over 6 pokes to my HG
    Offering: Masterballs, TMs or whatever

pm me if you interested.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Trying to finish my Kanto pokedex, need the following pokes: Caterpie/Metapod/Butterfree, Farfetch'd, Cubone/Marrowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Jynx, Kabuto/Kabutops, Snorlax, Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, and Mew. I am not concerned with owning any of these, so I have no problem trading back so I can get pokedex credit. I have many pokemon, just not many legendaries. VM or PM me with any offers or arrangements. THANK!

Last edited:

Trixx1990

Legendary
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Anyone have a cyndaquil

I'm willing to trade a newly hatched chimchar or turtwig for cyndaquil

PM me if your interested

naw don't have either...if i can find a way to get one of them i'll let you know

Last edited:

Y3k9

Pwnage trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    LF: Aerodactyl
    OF: ut latios, shiny latias, shiny growlithe, shiny lugia

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back