• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
Years
  • All right, I'm filling out my Pokédex, and I'm so close to being done. Here is what I still need:

Cradily, Glalie, Drifloon, Drifblim, Lopunny, Glameow, Purugly, Spiritomb, Skorupi, Drapion, Toxicroak

I would really like to get this done tonight, but I still need to get Drifloon/Drifblim, Glameow/Purugly, Spiritomb, and Skorupi/Drapion to even have a chance, and it would take a really long time to level up (or in Lopunny's case, make happy enough) the rest all in one night, so please help me out. Simply trading back-and-forth is good enough for me, but I have plenty to offer (no shinies, unfortunately) if anybody is looking for anything specific. I would very much appreciate a few seconds of your time to save me hours.

Thanks in advance to anybody willing to help me out. :) I'll certainly be very thankful.

Last edited:
    Years
  • NEED ALOT OF TM'S

Hello, I need the following TM's:
    1 Dark Pulse
    2 Psychic
    1 Brick Break
    1 Stone Edge
    1 Avalanche
    2 Thunderbolts
    1 Earthquake
    1 Flamethrower
    1 Dragon Pulse
    1 Ice Beam

I would be VERY HAPPY if ANYONE could help me! :D I have the following things to trade: Shiny Level 16 Jolteon, Gamestp UT Level 5 Jirachi, UT Level 5 Bulbasaur, UT Level 5 Charmander EGG, UT Level 50 Groudon (SS), UT Level 100 Michina Arceus, UT Level 1 Sinjoh Ruins Palkia, All three Regi's (Slightly Touched), all three legendary dogs (UT), all three legendary birds (UT), UT Level 30 Bagon, UT Level 15 Dratini (With Extremespeed). Please help me in obtaining these TM's. :) PM me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Looking for a Phione

Offering: many different TM's. Dratini w/ Extreme Speed, Mudkip, Totodile, CYndaquil, Aerodactyl, Sheildon, Togekiss (can get you Modest), Ralts (in Modest), Porygon (can breed you modest also), and many others. All pokes will be either in egg or hatched (if you prefer hatched over the egg) or hatched with modest nature (because of modest ditto).

Beatle

Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    PLEASE SOMEONE! TRADE ME!

I WILL TRADE GROUDON FOR PICAHCU COLORED PICHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friend code is Heartgold- Name Beatle- 4684-2171-2939

PLEASE!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ill be happy to trade pcp just not for a groudon

i take a stantler before a groudon lol :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    looking for charmander (lvl 1-5), cranidos (lvl 1-5), and mewtwo

PM and we can discuss what I have to offer that you might like

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    lookin for a stantler [adamant or timid] with egg move:
    mega horn
    & double kick

check my thread ^_^ (i want the stantler UNHATCHED,i wont except it if its hatched)

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • i need a nidoran(m)/Nidorino/Nidoking lvl 58 or high don't need iv's, nature, or ev'si just need it for breeding purposes. PM/VM me an offer

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    trading Spiritomb (unhatched)

looking for: legendary pokemon or better offer. PM me if interested

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
  • ..T-T

LF:
    Master Ball
    Focus Punch
    Stone Edge
    Sword Dance
    Legendaries

OF:
    Lucky Egg
    Starters
    Thunderbolt
    Mewtwo

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • Oh hey peoples......
    Im still looking for a trade partner, and if this works out I'd like to supply Items, TM's, Pokeballs, few greatly EV'd and few IV'd pokemon - while someone else supplys more the pokemon bit, but I can still give Events and Shinys and Legendarys

VM me

Anyways, I'm looking for anything shiny and EV'd and/or IV'd

VM me

Arolu

Time to cut some slack...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2010
    Pokemon to offer: Shiny Pichu
    Pokemon wanted: Shieldon

Also...

Pokemon to offer: Onix
    Pokemon wanted: Lotad

Please reply back via a Private Message, please! :)

Years
  • Hey, I am looking for a Modest UT level 1 riolu, a adamant UT scyther (or scizor), a adamant mudkip UT, a modest magmar UT, a UT adamant starly, and a UT modest dratini. I will trade these for a UT level 100 Michina Arceus. I Need these in the next 24 hours. All of them MUST be UT. Ik that some ppl have extras laying around. I just spent the last 3 hours breeding for a modest riolu. I have 33 riolu, none of which are modest. So please, help me if you can. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    i got a basket full o' eggs!

been breeding some poke's:

4x spiritomb
    2x aerodactyl

can breed more of either, as well as shieldon, cranidos, lileep, togepi, happiny and eevee upon request.

see my signature for what im interested in trading for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back