• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Looking for Any of the following pokemon, with 26 or higher IV's.
    Dratini, Larvitar, Arron, Beldum, Misdreavus, Gible

Will offer ANY of my pokemon for a Riolu of the above needs!

Offering Various Shiny Pokemon:
    Ralts, Grimer, Growlithe, Gengar, Caterpie, Treecko, Staryu, Trapinch, Squirtle, Slowpoke. (Slowpoke is a clone BTW)

PM me if you can help!
    Repost for new page, REALLY need this, offer wont last, I'm just gunna breed them myself if I must.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i need a modest eevee, still in its egg (save before it hatches,hatch it,then reset, for those who dont know how to check an egg before trading it)

i dont have much to offer on my diamond since its a new file,& im at the valley windworks.

but if you trade me the egg,ill give you something nice from my platinum ^_^

PM me if your willing to help ^_^

Raikara

Manga bakari parapara mekuri
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    i need a modest eevee, still in its egg (save before it hatches,hatch it,then reset, for those who dont know how to check an egg before trading it)

i dont have much to offer on my diamond since its a new file,& im at the valley windworks.

but if you trade me the egg,ill give you something nice from my platinum ^_^

PM me if your willing to help ^_^
    When you trade an egg it changes the whole nature, IV, ect.

Looking for Modest Riolu with perfect IV in Sp atk
    PM me

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2018
    Looking for a Groudon captured in Soul Silver. Offering either my Latias, or my Kyogre for it. Both were captured in my Heart Gold.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    need help trade evoing my pollywhirl, message me if interested, can give a magmarizer or dubious disk for doing it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Can anyone help me find my secret id? can breed a pokemon for u if u want, i just rly need to find mySID :P

dizzyKitty

The Confuzzled Coding Cat
    Years
    Looking for a LEGIT, unhacked male shiny caterpie, metapod, or butterfree, preferably nicknameable and the lower the level the better.

I'm willing to offer just about anything. Let me know what you're looking for.

şɧąγɱïŋ

Z E K R O M ★☆
    Years
    Still offering a box load of wish eevee's, I just want to get rid of them instead of having to release 'em all.

• Some Female eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • Some Male eevees w/ wish egg move, some with 31 IV in Sp Attack
    • 2 eggs containing wish eevees.
    Atm I'm desperate for a concert chatot, Dialga and Palkia, but feel free to offer what you like on these, as long as it's nice, I'll probably say yes. Pm or vm me. ~

Still offering these, still loads to get rid of!

Years
    Looking for an Adamant Sniper Horsea, with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed (other high IVs, especially in Defense, would be great).

Willing to offer any shinies or EV'd Pokemon that I might have; please PM me if you can assist! ^^ Thanks much.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i am looking for the following events:
    Pokemon Box Pichu
    Pokemon Box Skitty
    Pokemon Box Zigzagoon
    Pokemon Box Swablu
    Birthday Pikachu 09 (PC Yokohama)

will trade any one to two pokemon on my thread for these

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Edited:

I need a Slugma Egg, preferably one with a modest,or timid nature, but ill take any egg.

quickest way to get one is from Primo in HG/SS

i dont have anythin of value on my diamond, i just hope theres at least 1 kind PC resident ^_^

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    I'm still giving away 38 sableye eggs. Please let me know on my thread how many you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back