• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
Years
  • looking for (you're gonna loooove this) a bidoof/bibarel with quick attack
    OFFERING
    For Bidoof: Luvdisc @Heart Scale
    For Shiny Bidoof: either male plusle at level 3 or so, or level 1 female bulbasaur, torchic, cyndaquil, chikorita, feraligatr, or mudkip
    For Bibarel: Anorith/Roselia, both around level 15
    For Shiny Bibarel: Skarmory, level 27

the level 1 starters and the skarmory may or may not be shiny.
    Nothing will necessarily have the nature that you want, you can only request a specific nature on the level 1 starters. The level 1 starters will not have any egg moves except for possibly Feraligatr and Blaziken.
    This request will be retracted on THURSDAY, because that is when I will be able to get my OWN Bidoof. (I'm just impatient and don't want to wait until thursday.)
    One more thing, everything I trade you has been mostly untouched except for the Anorith.
    PM/VM if you are interested.

Last edited:

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • Could someone trade me an EXP Share for a Snorlax? I have other things ill trade but Snorlax just came to my mind XD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Hi, I have

UT lvl. 1 Riolu M. Adamant Inner Focus IV's 23 / 31 / 25 / * / 18 / 31 Egg Move Crunch

UT lvl. 1 Staryu Timid Natural Cure IV's 17 / * / 28 / 31 / 19 /31

UT lvl. 1 Magikarp M. Adamant IV's 27 / 31 / 23 / * / 25 / 31

PM/VM me with what you'd be willing to trade.

Last edited:

sirindair

Not Here
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2011
    Looking for: Eigakan Celebi, Aura Mew
    Must be UT

Offering:

UT: Zapdos, Latios, Latias, Giratina, Uxie, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Groudon, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Mespirit

TRU Arceus, TRU Dragonite, TRU Shaymin, VGC Milotic, Ash's Pikachu, Space C Deoxys, Pikachu colored Pichu, SMR2010 Jirachi, Crown dogs, TRU Shaymin, Oak's Letter Shaymin, PKtopia Electivire, PKtopia Magmortar, E4ALL shiny Manaphy, shiny MYSTRY Mew, shiny Japanese Mew, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Saikyou Salamence, WCS Milotic, shiny Jirachi, Ranger Manaphy, Almia Darkrai, Akiyama Slaking, 10 aniv Umbreon, 10 aniv Blastoise

Rotom, shiny Jumpluff, shiny Murkow w/ Pokerus, shiny Tentacruel, shiny Mewtwo, shiny Geodude, shiny flawless Beldum, shiny Absol, shiny Ho-oh, shiny Regigigas, shiny Ponyta, shiny Sneseal, shiny Skitty, shiny Ninetales, shiny Arbok, shiny Torchic, shiny Electrike, shiny Rayquaza, shiny Dialga, shiny Palkia, shiny Latias, shiny Uxie, shiny EVd Flareon, shiny Japanese Darkrai, shiny EVd Salamence, shiny flawless Eevee, nearly flawless shiny EVd Flygon, nearly flawless shiny Aerodactyl, flawless shiny Scizor, shiny EVd Dragonite, shiny EVd Ninetales, shiny EVd Weavile, shiny EVd Swampert, shiny EVd Sceptile, shiny EVd Spritomb, EVd Cresselia, EVd Porygon-Z, EVd Breloom, EVd Bastodion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    Looking for flawless Calm Chinchou with Volt Absorb. PM me if you happen to have one!

Last edited:

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
    Years
  • I'm looking for an Enigma Stone Latias (SS) (preferably with good IVs)
    and a SMR2010 Jirachi

I don't have anything to offer so.. yeah.. I only have a flawless Eevee :D

LuVrDiSC

pokéGirL Power !
    Years
  • looking for a 'Blue' looking color Japanese Launguage version Female Charizard. had one slip thru my fingers this morning so i decided to try here. also looking for a female TogeKiss and female Breloom / Shroomish. PM if u can help, have lots of TMs & Pokemon to offr ~thx

zommy08

Crimson Trainer
    Years
  • Looking for a Choice Scarf desperately. A Choice Band and Leftovers would also be good.

OF: CMT. I also have a spare Power Anklet.

amisterlux

Banned
    Years
  • I am looking for a trustworthy person to help me trade over 3 pokemon from my Pearl to my soul silver. I will give whoever helps me my last shiny eevee...had three, this is my last one. PM/VM me if you are interested.

Thanks and take care,
    Lux

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • I need someone to help me clone my pokemon. PM me if interested. You can keep a copy of the pokemon you clone.

Last edited:

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
  • I have BP to spare and can offer any item sold at the Sinnoh Battle Frontier, held by a lvl. 1 Modest Gastly (not Vitamin-fed, but that can be arranged; naming if you want; IV's not calculated!). This offer is only good for a few times, PM/VM me. I'm not stingy and will take a lot of different things in return. Just tell me what you want to offer :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back